Author Topic: Champs??  (Read 2091 times)

Jen Bailey

• Black and Blue Borders
Re: Champs??
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 11:08:50 AM »
Just came over here to see if there were any updates on champs.  I really hope we are able to hold them this year! I have crating space reserved but plan to mostly crate out of my RV.  One dog prefers to be in the building so may have one dog still indoors.  I also have no issues with masks being required inside the crating building and perhaps sanitizer at every entrance for use if that would help.
Jen, Sage and Jett

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 09:08:25 AM »
The one thing with crating, is people that have been trialing together, from the same state/area, etc should be able to crate together. I know we have a decent sized group from CO that are planning on attending and they've been around each other on and off so they can probably crate pretty close. Then the next group of people from another area can crate together with 10' space between the groups. The fun part is figuring out how many people are allowed in a group and how to space them properly! A lot of people will crate out of cars/RVs,  and we had extra room in 2018, so I think we can make it work!

Lindsey

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 03:23:52 PM »
As far as crating out of the car.. like Ric said, some of us donít have cars that are conducive to crating out of our cars for a week on end. Iím good in a room if people wear masks. I work in an ER. Thereís no social distancing there. But everyone wears masks. So Iím comfortable with that. And if all the RV people crate out of their RVs, it will allow more distancing in the crating room.
Lorrie Stelz
Kaiden: NATCH 16 V-NATCH 13 AA NATCH 5 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye PT BN RI URO1 MX MXJ MXF EGC TKI IT
Tripp: NATCH 9 V-NATCH 6 AA NATCH 5 BB's Embrace The Journey CD BN RN URO1 EGC TKI IT
Sketch: BB's Nothin' But A Good Time EAC EJC O-ECC TG-E BR-E HP-E WV-E TKI IT

dlmilleson

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2020, 09:54:51 AM »
We are bringing RV this year and will crate from there. Luckily got a close spot. Hopefully this can alleviate crowds in the buildings. Of course we all need to continue to monitor situations and decide about personal safety of attending Champs. We also need to realize that Chris and all NADAC have our safety in mind and will make the best decisions for all.