Author Topic: Payment Timeline for Champs  (Read 325 times)

TeamHeavyMetal

Payment Timeline for Champs
« on: December 13, 2020, 10:07:51 AM »
General newby question as I have only ever attended one Championships, a year ago. Wanted to know when payment options would become available for Champs 2021?  Can we send those anytime via PayPal, or will an announcement be made when it's time? I know this is premature, as we have not qualified yet, but want to make sure if I need to watch for it that I will be ready. Thanks a ton!

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Payment Timeline for Champs
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 04:52:02 PM »
The entry form normally goes up around the middle of March, and that is when payment is available.

With COVID and the uncertainty in the world, what we're doing this year is we'll open up the entry form on time, but there won't be a payment option at that time.

So essentially everyone will be able to enter, and then if things are looking all good for the event, we'll send out invoices around July or August.   This would also allow us to give everyone the ability to enter and gauge what our entry numbers will be, but without the hassle of taking money at that time.   Doing refunds for 300+ dogs is not a terribly fun ordeal, so we're just trying to avoid that if things start circling the toilet again  :)

Pam Kaye

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 12:36:29 PM »
Good thinking, Chris.
Pam Kaye
Cash, Cirrus and Flame
Sequim, WA

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 06:02:53 PM »
Tbf things are worse now than ever  :-[
But maybe a widely used vaccine will help if it does get released this year.
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith