Author Topic: Dog Walks  (Read 4059 times)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Dog Walks
« on: March 30, 2021, 05:47:00 PM »
I'm looking for recommendations for a new dog walk, preferably one with wheels, aluminum  with Shipp belting.  and go!
Linda Anderson
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Dog Walks
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 07:55:14 PM »
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Amy McGovern

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 05:14:47 AM »
I like his dog walk and a-frame but don't bother with his a-frame mover.  The weld broke and he won't even reply to my contacts to fix it.  I bought a new mover from Jimmy and I'm looking forward to that!  Jimmy's is steel :)
Amy and the schnauzers

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 05:20:40 AM »
I like his dog walk and a-frame but don't bother with his a-frame mover.  The weld broke and he won't even reply to my contacts to fix it.  I bought a new mover from Jimmy and I'm looking forward to that!  Jimmy's is steel :)

Sorry that happened about your AF mover.  I love mine (of course it hasn't broken).  I would text him again.  Sometimes he misses a text and it gets buried and goes unanswered unless you shoot him another one.
===============

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 07:05:02 AM »
Is Jimmy Steel or Cory Biggers still making DW for purchase?
Linda

JimmyS.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 07:23:53 AM »
Yep

getting it to you could be a little bit tricky but I have a couple spots left open for contacts this year. I can only build a limited amount because NADAC work is priority.

Email me at jimmy@nadac.com if you want :)

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 08:50:49 AM »
Is Jimmy Steel or Cory Biggers still making DW for purchase?
Linda

And Jimmy does good stuff too!  I'm sure Cory as well, I've just seen some of Jimmy's.  Delivery is always a conundrum.  The other link I posted is a guy in East Texas.  So still not close to you.  But he's close to the Shipp belting!  lolol
===============

Amy McGovern

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 10:28:44 AM »

Sorry that happened about your AF mover.  I love mine (of course it hasn't broken).  I would text him again.  Sometimes he misses a text and it gets buried and goes unanswered unless you shoot him another one.

I texted him repeatedly.  I gave up.  Jimmy's mover has been delivered now and I'm expecting it to work very well :)
Amy and the schnauzers

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Owner/Trainer GotDog? LLC
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 06:40:41 AM »
Yes Corey has some built now but like everyone said... getting it to you might be tough.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com

Amy McGovern

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2021, 11:11:15 AM »
Linda, someone asked Chris on the other forum and he recommended a company in TN:

https://www.stonemountainpetproducts.com/agility-index.php

Amy and the schnauzers

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2021, 02:22:56 PM »
Linda, someone asked Chris on the other forum and he recommended a company in TN:

I have an e-mail in to them.
Linda

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 09:45:36 AM »

I have an e-mail in to them.
Linda

They aren't cheap by any means.   But the quality is really good, and they're the farthest 'east' that I know of.

Marsha01

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 07:54:25 AM »
Clip and Go makes a very nice one that one person can easily move.  They have a video on line.  I know 3 people that have one.  However, this one is not cheap either but it can be moved easily by 1 person.

ricbonner

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 12:33:28 PM »
I just bought and received a Clip and Go DogWalk and A-Frame.  I was considering stone mountain.  Clip and Go was more expensive but offered free shipping.  For me, with shipping costs included, the price was a wash between StoneMountain and Clip and Go.

I am a little unhappy with the DogWalk, though.  It rings like a bell when the dogs run across.  C&G's response to my inquiry was a basic "yep, that's how it works".  So I am looking into some vibration dampening for the ramps to quiet this ringing.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 01:30:10 PM by ricbonner »

ResQ_Dogs

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 02:01:52 PM »
We have a Clip n Go dogwalk. Good quality, but we were also concerned with the ringing sound. I tried a sound-dampening coating, but it didn't help. We ended up stuffing large, thick pieces of craft foam into the channels under the dogwalk to fill up the space (thank you, Nick Sparks), and that noticeably muffles it. The foam has been in there for three years and I don't see dogs having an issue with the sound of the dogwalk. Most of them didn't seem bothered by it in the first place, but we didn't want to worry that occasional dog that would be sensitive to it.

Diane Driscoll
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA