Author Topic: Minnesota Mixed Breed Club Labor Day weekend trial -- Thanks  (Read 648 times)

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
Minnesota Mixed Breed Club Labor Day weekend trial -- Thanks
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »
On behalf of the MMBC I'd like to thank our judge Ben Philibert for a great weekend of agility.  It was great to see Ben again, and his relaxed and fun attitude was greatly appreciated by the club and the exhibitors. 

We were at a new site and all the feedback I got was positive.  Our biggest fear was the fenced in off leash dog park adjacent but overall it wasn't much of a problem (only some very vocal little dogs in the small dog area). 

Everyone's help was very much appreciated.  We had some difficulties with portable power and we appreciated your patience with receiving scores. 

We had one team earn their NATCH on Sunday's Chances course. Congratulations to Jamie and Nala!  Jamie started as a JH, now all growed up, which makes it extra special.

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo
Trial Secretary

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
Re: Minnesota Mixed Breed Club Labor Day weekend trial -- Thanks
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:42:58 AM »
How could I forget???!!!

The Parade of Veterans was as usual outstanding.  There were a few tears shed as we watched some of our favorite teams once again in the spotlight being cheered on by the crowd. 

Gina Pizzo

KarissaKS

• Agility Acres Dog Training
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 06:29:39 PM »
I thought the new site was fantastic!  Many thanks to MMBC and Ben for a great trial!
V-NATCH2/NATCH5 Luke, V-NATCH3/NATCH4 PACH Kaiser, NATCH MACH2 PACH Secret, Kizzy, Jedi & Ren

http://www.youtube.com/user/SarMoniet
http://agilityacrestn.com/

Chris on Mushtown Road

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57:10 AM »
Add my thanks to MMBC and everyone who made the weekend special! The annual Parade was full of smiles and tears as we cheered our good dogs and remembered those who paved the way for them. The longer we know everyone, the more passings we will face, but having this spotlight is a way to honor our canine partners. Maggie's ribbon is on the fridge, and she has reluctantly shared her treats with her roommates--declared delicious by three corgis.

It was fun to see Ben again--it's been a while! And he brought great courses.

LOVED the new site. LOTS of room to take dogs for a walk, great footing, and a great location.

I know that there were issues (none of them could be prevented!) but Gina sent out full results Monday afternoon and all is well. I continue to raise a glass in your honor too, Gina, Jim, Laura, Kelly and Becky. THANK YOU for a most splendid weekend.

Chris
Maggie, Winn and DDare
Chris in MN
Maggie, Winn and DDare