Author Topic: Dog/Owner information updates  (Read 791 times)

akk9agility

• Trial Secretary
Dog/Owner information updates
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:24:14 PM »
I have a dog who has earned her VerN and the award has been requested.  Since she was originally registered with NADAC 7 years ago, we have moved a couple times.  Is there a place that I can go to see what address is current for us? 
Thanks!
Karen

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Dog/Owner information updates
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:54:32 AM »
Head over to the Member Section

Either by clicking on the tab above in the toolbar.  Or clicking this: http://nadacforum.com/MemberSection

It will want your email and zip that is in our files.   They are case sensitive.

Once logged in it will take you to your personal info that shows your address :)  And you can also update it right there.

If you can't get in then the email is probably outdated or something strange.  In which case just shoot me an email at: nadacchris@gmail.com and I will get it taken care of :)

Sionnach

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 12:14:07 AM »
I moved about 14 months ago - the link provided above took me to a page with my old information (once I realized I needed to use my old e-mail address and zip code), but I see no way to change or update it.  I also noticed that my membership expired in January of this year - I'd paid for 5 years quite a while back. Does having lapsed membership prevent me from updating my information?
Also, just out of curiosity, is any sort of notice sent out when a membership expires or is about to expire?  (If so, I wouldn't have gotten it since the e-mail address I used to have no longer exists.)
Sarah F
Cenau Goch - Novice Versatility, Novice Triple Superior, Novice All-Around; S-OAC,  O-OCC, S-OJC, O-TNG-O,  S-WV-O, S-TN-O, S-HP-O; EAC, O-EJC, O-TN-E
Cerys Coesau - NAC, NCC, NJC, TNG-N, O-TN-N
Always in my memory: Brenin, Morag Thistledown, & Rocsi Cadarn, w/far too many titles to list....

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 08:28:12 AM »
I moved about 14 months ago - the link provided above took me to a page with my old information (once I realized I needed to use my old e-mail address and zip code), but I see no way to change or update it.  I also noticed that my membership expired in January of this year - I'd paid for 5 years quite a while back. Does having lapsed membership prevent me from updating my information?
Also, just out of curiosity, is any sort of notice sent out when a membership expires or is about to expire?  (If so, I wouldn't have gotten it since the e-mail address I used to have no longer exists.)

You can update it there.   To the left of your information will be a couple buttons.   Hover over them and one will say 'Edit'.

Sionnach

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
You can update it there.   To the left of your information will be a couple buttons.   Hover over them and one will say 'Edit'.

aHA! I hadn't tried them because they were greyed out, which usually means something is non-working. But once I hovered, they went to full color & worked. Thanks!
Sarah F
Cenau Goch - Novice Versatility, Novice Triple Superior, Novice All-Around; S-OAC,  O-OCC, S-OJC, O-TNG-O,  S-WV-O, S-TN-O, S-HP-O; EAC, O-EJC, O-TN-E
Cerys Coesau - NAC, NCC, NJC, TNG-N, O-TN-N
Always in my memory: Brenin, Morag Thistledown, & Rocsi Cadarn, w/far too many titles to list....