Author Topic: Rescue dogs  (Read 3532 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Rescue dogs
« on: September 16, 2012, 10:53:21 AM »
So be sure to watch the next episode of Grimm and see one of the NADAC rescue dogs in action!!  When you fall in love with her, let me know, as she is still available!!

If you can name her and describe her role, then you can adopt her!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Anne Etherton

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Rescue dogs
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 11:12:03 AM »
I don't get out much, what or where is Grimm?  :)

Anne
Anne

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
Celebrity dog! Does she come with her own paparazzi?

Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Sionnach

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 12:18:38 PM »
So be sure to watch the next episode of Grimm and see one of the NADAC rescue dogs in action!!  When you fall in love with her, let me know, as she is still available!!

Sharon

How did she get on Grimm??
Sarah F
Cenau Goch - Novice Versatility, Novice Triple Superior, Novice All-Around; S-OAC,  O-OCC, S-OJC, O-TNG-O,  S-WV-O, S-TN-O, S-HP-O; EAC, O-EJC, O-TN-E
Cerys Coesau - NAC, NCC, NJC, TNG-N, O-TN-N
Always in my memory: Brenin, Morag Thistledown, & Rocsi Cadarn, w/far too many titles to list....

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 04:03:26 PM »
We'll be watching!
Lee Anne

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 06:32:48 PM »
I'm not  a regular fan of Grimm.  What network is it on?  I'll make it a point to watch.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
Thanks for reminding me the show exists.  I watched last season, but I wasn't obsessed enough to keep track of premier dates, haha.  (Most of the shows I'm really keeping track of start in October, ugh.)  Now I'm catching up on Hulu while finishing art projects.  I'll make sure to watch this week!
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Heidi Konesko

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 05:49:31 PM »
Around here it's on a 9 pm ET Friday nights, on NBC. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_(TV_series)
next episode isn't on until 9/28 looks like.  I have enjoyed the show, it's different.
Can't wait to see the NADAC Rescue dog! 
Heidi in NH with Penny and Hi Jack
Molly and Sophie at the Bridge

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 06:08:23 PM »
Not a show I watch, but I recorded the 9/28 episode.  I fast forwarded through it - on a slow fast-forward speed.  And didn't see any dog.  Did I go to fast or was the dog not there?  If I went too fast about where was the "appearance".

quote author=Heidi K link=topic=1114.msg4639#msg4639 date=1347929371]
next episode isn't on until 9/28 looks like.  I have enjoyed the show, it's different.
[/quote]
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 07:58:17 PM »
Not a show I watch, but I recorded the 9/28 episode.  I fast forwarded through it - on a slow fast-forward speed.  And didn't see any dog.  Did I go to fast or was the dog not there?  If I went too fast about where was the "appearance".

quote author=Heidi K link=topic=1114.msg4639#msg4639 date=1347929371]
[/quote]

I was traveling so I didn't get to watch.... the episode should have four police dogs in it.... going after the "bad" guys!!!  One of them is Punk, our star!!  I will check the week number, should have been this week... will check again..

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Heidi Konesko

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 03:56:25 PM »
I didn't see a scene like that.  Hope they didn't cut it.  Maybe it will be in a different episode!

Ed and Dino

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 07:40:45 PM »

Sharon

Ok I am pretty sure tonight's episode was the one with the NADAC rescue dog. Now the question, was it the dog with the speaking part (roof roof) into camera, a German Shepard type dog? Or was it the Belgian malinois type dog tan in color and a smoother coat, I only saw maybe 3 dogs (German type dogs) total but I am assuming one was the Nadac dog. So please tell what dog was it? I was trying hard to tell if the symbol on the one dog vest was the Nadac symbol.

Also because of this thread and the fact that Sharon post it too early I am now hooked on Grimm.

NBC should give Nadac a donation for upping their viewer ship.
Ed & Tres
Morristown, NJ

Dino (At the Bridge)

Heidi Konesko

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 04:56:48 AM »
I saw it too!  It went by so quickly, I'm not sure, but I think I saw her early in the scene.  Good work Punk!

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 10:23:16 AM »

Sharon

Ok I am pretty sure tonight's episode was the one with the NADAC rescue dog. Now the question, was it the dog with the speaking part (roof roof) into camera, a German Shepard type dog? Or was it the Belgian malinois type dog tan in color and a smoother coat, I only saw maybe 3 dogs (German type dogs) total but I am assuming one was the Nadac dog. So please tell what dog was it? I was trying hard to tell if the symbol on the one dog vest was the Nadac symbol.

Also because of this thread and the fact that Sharon post it too early I am now hooked on Grimm.

I agree!!  I am now a Grimm fan, only because of the little malinois, Punk!!  But now I keep watching it!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 10:08:55 AM »

Sharon

yes, it is the episode "The Bottle Imp" and when the dogs are in the woods, she is the smaller tan colored Malinois... she is the second dog in line on the first scene, and the third dog in the second scene.... she is the one that turns her handler into the bushes..... she is not the older barking Malinois (they are all Malinois in Grimm)....  she did great with all of the noise and lights and commotion!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility