Author Topic: Glacier Chasers - Thanks to all  (Read 170 times)

Carol Scranton

• Trial Secretary
Glacier Chasers - Thanks to all
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:15:51 PM »
Thanks to everyone who attended our trial this weekend.  You all were amazing...jumping right in to help all weekend long!!!!  We loaded up in record time on Sunday, so everyone was able to get on the road early.  Thanks to Susan for manning the score table and Jackie our chief course builder.  A special thanks to Joe who worked every class, and helped build every course!!!!!!

Thanks to Chelle Schumann for judging and for the Oktoberfest dinner beverage!  It was a fun time. And thanks for bringing the music...as Jane said "can't remember where I put my keys, but I can remember EVERY WORD to these songs!!!!!"

Lots of brags to share starting with RIKER earning V-NATCH 3...CONGRATS!

DENVER -Novice Touch 'n Go
LUCY - Novice Regular
TUX - Novice Regular & 1st Chances Q
JOUNEY - Superior Novice Weavers & Outstanding Novice
HOLLY - Superior Open Touch 'n Go
FLURRY - Elite Weavers
PILOT - 1st Elite Q - Jumpers
GRACE - 1st Open Jumpers Q (1 year)
SUMMIT - Open Jumpers
SUNNY - 1st Novice NADAC Q
CLOE - Superior Open Regular
GIGGS - Open Tunnelers

Congratulations to all of you.  Thanks again and hope to see everyone in May. in May.

Carol Scranton
Glacier Chasers, trial secretary
Carol Scranton
BradyBlue, Kagney & Webster

Jean Sather (McCreight)

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Glacier Chasers - Thanks to all
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 02:22:05 PM »
Thanks, Carol -- it was a fun trial, and if this works (well I guess if Chris approves it!  ;D) -- here is the promised picture of the "Volunteer Vultures" waiting for you to get out of the way so they can start signing up for positions to work!

Food was great, it was warmer camping out there in September than in May, and it was fun to see Tux really start to come into his own at this trial.  Didn't make it onto the brag board but he also earned his first ever Q in Hoopers Sunday afternoon.  And came within 4/100ths of a second of Zack's time in Tunnelers!  :)
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana