Author Topic: Points Uploaded-9-19-2012  (Read 4817 times)

aprweber

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Points Uploaded-9-19-2012
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 08:46:01 PM »
I don't see any points in my records from the Four Paws Rule trial in Otis Orchards, WA August 18th and 19th.  Were they part of this upload?

April Weber
April Weber

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »
I don't see any points in my records from the Four Paws Rule trial in Otis Orchards, WA August 18th and 19th.  Were they part of this upload?

April Weber

Somehow Four Paws Rule didn't get uploaded on this batch.  I have them in the current batch which I will have done this weekend.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 09:13:16 PM »
Sharon I thought EGC was a seperate entity, I don't think EGC points should be included in a dogs lifetime points. It should stay seperate, just like the champs EGC is seperate.

Cathie Cage
As we stated, during the "testing" phase of EGC, it would be kept separate.  But it certainly appears that EGC is here to stay and although the trials are separate, the exhibitors are certainly the same people and NADAC competitors should be able to see all of their earned points together.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

aussiepups

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 09:47:41 PM »
Hi Chris,

Have the results from Four Paws Rule August 2012 trial in Otis Orchards been posted?  Am I looking in the correct place...under points/point history for a dog where I plug in the registration number, or is there an excel file I can view like on the yahoogroups site?

Thanks,
Dorothy

aussiepups

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 09:52:13 PM »
Oh duhhh, guess I should have read April's post first....  Please disregard my previous post!

Dorothy

Cathie Cage

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 04:19:35 AM »
On Sunday, an Overall Agility Challenge Cup winner will be named to the highest scoring dog/handler in each
 standard division height.  Points for this class will have been accumulated from points earned in each round of the Regular Agility classes. Veterans and Jr. Handlers may jump at a lower height, but they will be scored with their Standard division jump height group.  The same handler must handle the dog in all rounds in order to be eligible for Overall cumulative awards.  Proficient and Skilled categories will be combined, unless there are more than 12 entries per category.  If entries allow, then extra splits will be given for Veterans and Jr, Handlers.  Double Digit Veterans will be placed separately.

According to the premium for champs I don't see where EGC is combined for the all around Karen.
Cathie Cage

Cathie Cage

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 09:34:46 AM »
ok then if EGC is here to stay and it's not seperate, then why should you be able to get more points in EGC then any other class? Take for example you score 140 in XHP that means you would basically get a 14pt Q. So then why can't the scoring in EGC be the same for lifetime points, if you qualify it's 10 % of the score but can't exceed 10 points, that seems like the fair way to go. Or just give a flat 10 pt if you qualify in EGC for lifetime purposes.
Cathie Cage

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 10:13:06 AM »
ok then if EGC is here to stay and it's not seperate, then why should you be able to get more points in EGC then any other class? Take for example you score 140 in XHP that means you would basically get a 14pt Q. So then why can't the scoring in EGC be the same for lifetime points, if you qualify it's 10 % of the score but can't exceed 10 points, that seems like the fair way to go. Or just give a flat 10 pt if you qualify in EGC for lifetime purposes.

We did cap EGC at 125 points several months ago.... and you can get a 20 point bonus in all other classes so how is a 12.5 EGC run unfair or even a 14 point EGC run??  Many handlers earn 15 point bonuses and 20 point bonuses and you yourself have earned many!!  I don't see any element of "unfair" here.... a great run is a great run!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 10:17:53 AM »
On Sunday, an Overall Agility Challenge Cup winner will be named to the highest scoring dog/handler in each
 standard division height.  Points for this class will have been accumulated from points earned in each round of the Regular Agility classes. Veterans and Jr. Handlers may jump at a lower height, but they will be scored with their Standard division jump height group.  The same handler must handle the dog in all rounds in order to be eligible for Overall cumulative awards.  Proficient and Skilled categories will be combined, unless there are more than 12 entries per category.  If entries allow, then extra splits will be given for Veterans and Jr, Handlers.  Double Digit Veterans will be placed separately.

According to the premium for champs I don't see where EGC is combined for the all around Karen.

Hi, Cathie.
    You are quoting the criteria for the "overall agility champions" at the NADAC Championships... and Karen is discussing the ALL AROUND at the Championships... those are very different topics..... both of you are correct for the particular criteria for the Championship you are discussing, but very different Championships!!

The criteria is different for each... both of you are correct for the topic you are discussing!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2012, 10:24:20 AM »
Sharon I thought EGC was a seperate entity, I don't think EGC points should be included in a dogs lifetime points. It should stay seperate, just like the champs EGC is seperate.

Cathie Cage
As we stated, during the "testing" phase of EGC, it would be kept separate.  But it certainly appears that EGC is here to stay and although the trials are separate, the exhibitors are certainly the same people and NADAC competitors should be able to see all of their earned points together.

Sharon

Cathie is not on the Championships list, where we have discussed the exciting addition of the ALL AROUND Championships this year!!  Those who are eligible will also be running for the ALL AROUND which includes the TTW, EGC and first six rounds of the Championships to be crowned the NADAC ALL AROUND CHAMPION!!!!

This year we will be having three Championships during the first week of October!  The World Games Chamionships combine all EGC runs on Monday-Wednesday.  The NADAC Championships will be the combined scores from all Regular runs Thursday to Sunday.  The All Around Championships will combine the TTW, EGC and the first six rounds of the NADAC Championships from Monday-Saturday!  People are very excited for this opportunity and are gearing up for the most exciting NADAC Championships ever!!

Good luck to everyone and we are very close now!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
I think it is awesome and yes, there has been  ALOT of excitement on the Champs List/Forum about the All Around Awards this year - I think it's amazing that NADAC continues to offer so many options to teams.  And, based on the two seminars I've attended on the West Coast this year, and the number of teams that will be eligible for the All Around this year at Champs, there are a lot of people excited.

Karen and the wild Terriers
Karen and the Wild Terriers

Linda

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2012, 04:34:25 PM »
Hello,

I just checked Pony's results, #08-05052, from the Four Seasons trial the last weekend of August. He earned 6 Qs - 2 Reg, 2 Chances, 1 Hoopers and 1 Jumpers, but it is showing double. It looks like he has 12 Qs rather than 6...which is interesting since he only ran in 9 classes.  :) Can someone take a look at this?

Thanks!!
Linda with
Con and Sawyer
At the bridge NATCH/VNATCH Pony

"The real joy is in the privilege and ability to step to the start line with your dog by your side, not in crossing the finish line victorious over others."

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »
Hello,

I just checked Pony's results, #08-05052, from the Four Seasons trial the last weekend of August. He earned 6 Qs - 2 Reg, 2 Chances, 1 Hoopers and 1 Jumpers, but it is showing double. It looks like he has 12 Qs rather than 6...which is interesting since he only ran in 9 classes.  :) Can someone take a look at this?

Thanks!!

BIG light bulb moment for me!!!  If the Four Seasons results are showing up twice and the Four Paws results aren't showing up at all.............. I almost guarantee that I, Sharon, made a big error and mixed the results up and processed Four Seasons twice and didn't do Four Paws at all, but marked them done when I did the second set of Four Seasons results!!!

I will get both fixed.... I will add in Four Paws and delete the second set of Four Seasons!!

Thanks!!  Finally made sense to me how I could leave one set completely out of the listing!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »
Or.....lets start scoring  "normal"  agility like EGC :)

:) :) :) :) :)
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 06:36:56 PM »
Or.....lets start scoring  "normal"  agility like EGC :)

:) :) :) :) :)

Lisa, that is called "stirring the pot"!!!!  Let's keep things calm until after the Champs at least!!!

Since the All Arounds at Champs are being scored using EGC rules for their Regular, Tg, Tn, and Wv runs as well as their EGC runs.... we will see how those two scores compare to each other!!!

And they get a jacket for being the "first" ones to take a shot at this exciting competition!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility