Author Topic: Play~Bow (NY)  (Read 475 times)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Play~Bow (NY)
« on: October 11, 2012, 02:51:11 AM »
If you haven’t had a chance to enter yet, we are still accepting entries for Play~Bow’s upcoming October 27-28 trial in New Paltz, NY at the Ulster County Fairgrounds.  The pre-entry closing date is Monday October 15th.

***COME AND JOIN US FOR THE FUN!***

* We offer package deals for all dogs living in the same household.
* Outdoors on grass with plenty of room for parking and crating
* RV parking w/ electric hookups
* Rubber contacts and 24” spaced weaves
*Retired dog class Sat.  Halloween Costume contest Sun.

Saturday: Tunnelers, Touch N Go, Regular, Chances, Retired Dogs, Hoopers, Jumpers
Sunday: Jumpers, Chances, Regular, Touch N Go, Weavers, Costume Contest, Tunnelers

Please visit www.northeastagility.com or www.playbowdogs.com  for more information and premium downloads.  If you have any questions or concerns you can e-mail kodygirl@earthlink.net or NAE@northeastagility.com.
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Ed and Dino

Re: Play~Bow (NY)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 05:06:13 PM »
I wanted to post a quick THANK YOU to  Play-bow (Maureen) and judge Carole Dagett for bringing some fun courses. Also thanks to NAE for trial equipment and secretary services.

I enjoyed watching the retired dogs and the dogs in Halloween costumes.

Dino seemed to enjoy himself and he brought me home 1 Open Reg Q-10 so I was happy too.

Wish I could've stayed to the end but I had to hustle home to prep for Hurricane Sandy. (Boo)
Ed & Tres
Morristown, NJ

Dino (At the Bridge)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Re: Play~Bow (NY)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 10:15:06 PM »
I  just wanted to write and say THANK YOU to everyone who supported this trial with your entries, volunteerism and great attitudes - It was a really fun weekend!  I hope to see you back in New Paltz the last weekend of April 2013!

Special thanks to those who came on Friday to help set up and those who stayed till the bitter end on Sunday to help pack up ! I can't do it without all my helpers! THANK  YOU!!

Thanks to Carole for being a wonderful judge with work with and again to NAE for trial secretary and equipment services

Congrats to everyone on great runs with awesome dogs!

Have a safe week !
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"