Author Topic: Supporting NADAC Toys for Tots  (Read 519 times)

agildawg

• Trial Secretary
Supporting NADAC Toys for Tots
« on: October 17, 2012, 07:30:07 AM »
The 9th annual NADAC Toys for Tots fundraiser is once again coming up on December 7-9 at the indoor arena at Wild Winds Farm in Oxford, NC.  This year we will surpass $100,000 dollars donated to Toys for Tots!  There are a number of ways you can support the NADAC Toys for Tots Fundraiser this year. 

You can enter and participate in the trial.  All entry fees are donated to Toys for Tots and you will not find a more fun trial to attend.  Premium is available at the NADAC website and you can enter online at AgilityEvents.net

You can enter honorary or memorial runs.  As in years past, you can enter your dogs past or present for honorary or memorial runs.  No matter where you are located, you can be a part of the trial this way.  In the past, this has been a very popular way to honor those agility stars that are no longer with us.

You can make a financial donation.  You can make a paypal contribution to nadactoysfortots@bellsouth.net or mail me a check payable to “Toys for Tots” at the following address:
Ron Young
NADAC Toys for Tots Coordinator
474 Highland Road
Apex, NC 27523

You can make a donation to our raffle.  We have gotten fantastic support from clubs and individuals across the country.  Our raffle has been blesses with raffle baskets representing clubs all over the US.  Work with your group to put together a raffle basket and send it along for the raffle.  You can use the same address as the one listed above.

You can donate toys.  You can donate toys at the trial, or have them shipped to me.  Several people have done their shopping at Amazon every year, and then simply have those toys shipped to me.

You can Buy-A-Bar.   For $25 we will make a custom jump bar, featuring the Toys for Tots logo and your customization.  This is a great way to honor your superstar dogs, agility clubs, or provide motivational quotes or advertisementson course.  These bars will be used during the trial, and then will be yours to take home after the trial.  These will not be shipped unless prior arrangements are made.  If you liked the custom Championship bars, you will love the Toys for Tots bars.  If you want information about doing custom bars for your club or event, contact me.  My friend has done all of the custom work for Toys for Tots and also did the bars for Championships.  He does this as a sideline, and all proceeds are donated to charity.  Deadline for the Buy-A-Bar program is November 23.

You can Bring-A-Bar.  If you bought a custom bar last year, for $10 you can bring it back this year and it will be used on course at the trial.

You can Bid-A-Bar.  This proved immensely popular last year.  If you have a Buy-A-Bar or Bring-A-Bar custom jump bar, you can bid to have that bar placed in a specific location and class.  For instance, you can bid to have your bad placed as the last bar in Elite jumpers on Sunday.  Minimum bid is $5 and bid increments are $5.  Deadline for bidding is December 1. 

If you want more information, feel free to contact me or join our Facebook group – “NADAC Toys for Tots NC”

Thank you so much for your support throughout the years for Toys for Tots.

Regards,
Ron Young
NADAC Toys for Tots Fundraising Coordinator – The Big Elf
Ron Y