Author Topic: Bonus Line/Superstakes Online Training Series *Pre-Order Price!*  (Read 941 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Hi Everyone!

I am starting up a Superstakes/Bonus Line Online Training series on the 29th, this training series will be a bit different from my other classes as it will not have set "lessons" but will instead being various clips of Bonus Line runs or near Bonus runs, I will also have articles written up on my various commands and what they mean as well as what my body positions mean. Those who enroll in the class also have the option (not a requirement) to upload their own videos for myself and the rest of the class to view and give advice on handling and commands. Enrollment in this class lifetime, once you have enrolled you are able to view all of the material and participate for as long as you wish!

The class will be open on Monday the 29th, those who enroll before the 29th can do so at a lowered price of $85.00 (after the 29th the enrollment fee will be $150.00), Please email me if you would like to enroll and I will send you the link to the sign up page!

This class is not just for those wishing to do Bonus Lines or currently earning bonus lines, this class is also great for those wanting to increase distance with their dog or tune up their handling!

There is no set pace to this class, you can view all of the videos and written materials at any time! Please email me at agilechance@gmail.com with any questions or if you would like to sign up!

Amanda Nelson

--
www.fluidmotionagility.com

For the Athlete in Your Dog!

Fluid Motion Training Forum

fluidmotiontraining.com

Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Re: Bonus Line/Superstakes Online Training Series *Pre-Order Price!*
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 11:36:31 PM »
I extended the pre-order price through November 9th!!! Please email me with any questions or visit the Fluid Motion website at www.fluidmotionagility.com to sign up! Class is going on now!

Amanda
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--