Author Topic: Looking for Champs Results  (Read 2918 times)

Gro

Looking for Champs Results
« on: October 19, 2012, 08:03:54 AM »
Have the World Extreme Games, EGC and pre-champs TG, TN, WV results been posted somewhere? 
Perhaps I have missed them. . .   
Thanks!
Gro

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Looking for Champs Results
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
Have the World Extreme Games, EGC and pre-champs TG, TN, WV results been posted somewhere? 
Perhaps I have missed them. . .   
Thanks!

EGC and Tg, Tn and Wv will be included with your dog's history when it is uploaded.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 10:06:01 AM »
could you post the final results for the EGC World Games.  I know I wasn't in the top 3  ;) but not sure where either of my dogs ended up.

Thanks

Jean, Kopper & Zephyr
Jean Wilkins
Zephyr, Wit, & Autumn
Maryland

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 10:11:23 AM »
could you post the final results for the EGC World Games.  I know I wasn't in the top 3  ;) but not sure where either of my dogs ended up.

Thanks

Jean, Kopper & Zephyr

Yes, it is on my list of "to dos"... First I am doing points updates for everyone and it will include the pre-trial results in those runs.

The All Arounds are super tough to do since all of the results are formulas that link 18 different files.... it isn't just a matter of posting a list, so it will take some effort!  And I will get that done soon!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:14:05 AM »
thanks for ALL you do!!!!  I am sure the scoring for all the champs classes was a  lot.

I have to say I enjoyed all the different challenges we had this year at the champs with the All Around, the EGC and the Regular Champs. 

Thanks again.

Jean
Jean Wilkins
Zephyr, Wit, & Autumn
Maryland

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 10:38:34 AM »
thanks for ALL you do!!!!  I am sure the scoring for all the champs classes was a  lot.

I have to say I enjoyed all the different challenges we had this year at the champs with the All Around, the EGC and the Regular Champs. 

Thanks again.

Jean

I also LOVED all of the different options, and with each option came a different strategy!!  It opened up doors for everyone!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
I too loved all the different fun at Champs this year and it was soooooooo much fun to be part of the All Around group - gave me a small idea how awesome it must be to be one of those Stakes handlers - the camaraderie between the group was just so awesome and to know we had done it All was pretty cool too!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Karen and the wild Terriers
Karen and the Wild Terriers

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 11:38:24 AM »
I too loved all the different fun at Champs this year and it was soooooooo much fun to be part of the All Around group - gave me a small idea how awesome it must be to be one of those Stakes handlers - the camaraderie between the group was just so awesome and to know we had done it All was pretty cool too!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Yes!!   Since this was the first time for All Around and no one actually "entered" it, it was a low stress way for us to get all of the scoring and paperwork done for the first time.  We learned a lot and we are really looking forward to next year as a full blown option for competitors!!  It was so much fun this year!!

Scoring each run as both "normal" NADAC and also scoring it as an EGC run was so interesting!!  Many runs had zero course faults in normal scoring, but had 5-20 EGC faults!!  We talked a lot about how awesome it would be to add a "double clean" scoring to the NADAC program!!  Now that would be tough!!

We also named Wendy Hultsman the "Clean run Queen".............. she had a lot of "double clean" runs with the three dogs she ran!!

Some of those people with fast border collies found how tough it was to try to stay clean with EGC scoring!!  You leave the correct path for the course and BAM!! you had a fault!!!

It was fun and it will be exciting to see it again next year with entry qualifications and dogs entered with a goal of "double clean"!!  Actually Triple Clean, since it is with no course faults, no time faults and no path faults!!!  WOOHOO!!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 11:56:33 AM »
What exactly wad the all around competition?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Gro

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 02:22:56 PM »
Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear Sharon.   What I was looking for was the placement results for each of the individual EGC and Tn, TG and WV runs which were posted at Champs.  I saw people taking photos of the results however I didn't.  I just  assumed they would be posted publicly after the event as I believe they have been in previous years.  Is that still possible?  Thanks.
Gro

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear Sharon.   What I was looking for was the placement results for each of the individual EGC and Tn, TG and WV runs which were posted at Champs.  I saw people taking photos of the results however I didn't.  I just  assumed they would be posted publicly after the event as I believe they have been in previous years.  Is that still possible?  Thanks.

OK!  I understand now.... I will try to get those formatted and posted by tomorrow!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Gro

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 03:38:51 PM »
Thanks Sharon.  Greatly appreciated!
Gro

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Looking for Champs Results
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
Michelle - the All Around competition was a combination of your highest of two scores from Monday and Tuesday in TN, TNG, WV and all but Extreme chances of the Extreme Games (Hoopers,  Gaters, and Barrelers), as well as  scores from the 1st 6 rounds of Regular - the caveat for all around was that each of the "traditional runs" run for All Around were given traditional scores as well as a score based on EGC scoring and rules - the traditional scores to be used for Normal Champs or for the purpose of Q'ing on Mon and Tuesday, and those entered in all around needed two judges for each and every run and because of that the group of 35 or 40 teams competing in the All Around ran together throughout the event and  while it looked very labor intensive, it was easier for the powers that be to know definitively when two judges were needed.  The benefit to the competitors, in my opinion was a group of people running together all week, and forming special bonds.  It was AWESOME!!!  Now, we just need to get more EGC on the East Coast, so more people can play in All Around!!!

Hope that helps.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:28:04 PM by Wild Terriers »
Karen and the Wild Terriers

resqagility

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
Yes, that is the bigger challenge.....trying to find EGC.  None in our state......
Debbie Mason

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 10:03:19 AM »
Yes, that is the bigger challenge.....trying to find EGC.  None in our state......

We would always come and do a Friday "add on" to local trials!!

If our EGC person could get a couple entries, we would bring EGC equipment and run an EGC trial on Fridays!

Have EGC, will travel!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility