Author Topic: All Around standings for 2012 Championships  (Read 1410 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
All Around standings for 2012 Championships
« on: October 21, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »
Hi, group.
Attached is the file with the final standings for the All Around competition for this years 2012 Championships!  Congratulations to everyone who competed in the 18 rounds of fun to earn scores for the All Around!  We look forward to offering this event again this year at the Pre-Elite and Elite levels.  We will not be offering Novice and Open individually.  The competition level is determined by the dog's level in EGC classes.

Great year, amazing competitors and runs! 

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Cheryl Gilbert

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: All Around standings for 2012 Championships
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 01:59:56 PM »
I have searched unsuccessfully to find the results for the regular rounds from champs this year.  Help me, please..😥
Cheryl Gilbert with
Emmy and Allie
Rachel, Becky, Twinkles, Honey, Lucky, Wally, Benny and Daisy waiting on the other side....

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
I have searched unsuccessfully to find the results for the regular rounds from champs this year.  Help me, please..
I reposted them and made them a sticky topic, so they will stay at the top.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Cheryl Gilbert

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 06:03:47 PM »
Many thanks!   Sometimes it can feel a bit difficult to find things around here.  I appreciate the help!!!   
Cheryl Gilbert with
Emmy and Allie
Rachel, Becky, Twinkles, Honey, Lucky, Wally, Benny and Daisy waiting on the other side....

Kathy Phelan

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
Thanks, Sharon!!
Kathy Phelan
Dusty Boots A'Flying (Dusty)
Dusty Boots Desert Fire (Shaleeh)
McCall, Idaho

mustlovedogstoo

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 12:21:34 PM »
Sharon can you clarify for me
So you are saying that you aren't running All Around at the lower levels.....I understood that.

Will you be running any EGC Novice, Open, individual events at all in pre trial unconnected to All Around Scoring?

In Washington, we don't even have EGC at our trials so it is really hard to even get any experience in EGC to progress up the levels....and if Canby closes, we are in a pickle.

Lily loves EGC, Just wondering.....

Annette & Lily
Annette Kuhls
Seattle, WA
Lily; NATCH JUM, O-ECC, EAC-600, O-TG-E, TNE-400, WV-E, Hp-E, Elite Versatility, XCC-N, OBR-N, S-XHP-O, XGT-O

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 02:00:58 PM »
Sharon can you clarify for me
So you are saying that you aren't running All Around at the lower levels.....I understood that.

Will you be running any EGC Novice, Open, individual events at all in pre trial unconnected to All Around Scoring?

In Washington, we don't even have EGC at our trials so it is really hard to even get any experience in EGC to progress up the levels....and if Canby closes, we are in a pickle.

Lily loves EGC, Just wondering.....

Annette & Lily

The Novice and Open levels will be combined into "Pre-Elite" scoring.

Yes, we will have individual entry into the classes without being entered in All Around.

We certainly have people who would come and help put on some EGC trials if you have weekends and a facility available!!

Several Washington clubs have inquired about adding EGC to their weekends, so you will be seeing more!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility