Author Topic: Willamette Agility Group (Oregon) Thanks  (Read 314 times)

Cindy

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Willamette Agility Group (Oregon) Thanks
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »
Many thanks to the Willamette Agility Group for another great fall trial!  I love this trial.  There is something about this trial that reminds me to just have fun with my dogs and to make sure they have fun as well.  And have fun we did.  Thank you to all the great exhibitors who recognize that sometimes success doesn't have anything to do with a Q.  And thank you to my dogs who keep playing with me, in spite of my many flaws!

There were multiple NATCHes earned this weekend, but the sweetest one for me was the one earned by Kaye Berggren and Teagan on a beautiful Jumpers run.  Kaye has worked hard for this and her success is well earned.  I know that Rocky and Shadow were looking on, and barking in support, while Kaye and Teagan earned their NATCH and V-NATCH.  Well done you two, well done!
Cindy and the Beagles

Donna Waugh

Willamette Agility Group (Oregon) Thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 07:46:54 PM »
Yes, thank you Willamette Agility Group in Corvallis. OR for a most enjoyable trialing experience this weekend.  Thanks to everyone, including judges Traci Bruchok and Lark Pollari, for their friendliness, encouragement and support throughout the weekend. Enjoying a couple of Fun Raisers at NADAC's Canby facility and a WAG trial before winter hits leaves me with some fond memories to think about until next spring rolls around.

Thank you all very much!!!

Donna Waugh, Gia & Minute
Portola, CA