Author Topic: Run As One Thanks Many for Jackie Brasen Donation $1244  (Read 840 times)

Ed Scharringhausen

• Trial Secretary
  • Run As One!
    • Run As One Agility
Run As One Thanks Many for Jackie Brasen Donation $1244
« on: October 29, 2012, 08:39:47 PM »
Due to the Generosity and Kindness of Many in the NADAC Agility Community I am Proud to announce that with your help Run As One collected for Jackie Brasen the following thru our October 27-28 Trial: 

Run As One Hand/Foot Warmer Sales & Raffle Donations/Contributions $424
Run As One Judge Mark Buehl Select Runs $44
Run As One Paypal Button Donations: Jenny Robinson/Scott Wittington/Amber Fountain/Laughing Dog Agility/Karin Moll/Judge Robin Carberry/Sara Langston/Ronnie Russell/Rena Bonem   Total: $361

Self-Challenge: to Raise our original Match from $250 based on raffle ticket sales. Run As One Match increased to 50%  $415

Grand Total Raised:  $1244

Thank You To Those Who Helped and Continue to Help Our Friend! Amazing What We Can Achieve Together!  Hug Your Dogs and Run As One!
Ed Scharringhausen

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Run As One Thanks Many for Jackie Brasen Donation $1244
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:20:50 PM »
Ed, that is so awesome!!!  I made a donation privately and I hope that many others did to!!  They could sure use it right now!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Karin

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Run As One Thanks Many for Jackie Brasen Donation $1244
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 09:27:28 AM »
Ed,
you and your club are awesome! Thanks for letting us adding our donations from the Laughing Dog trial to your efforts. NADAC people are just the BEST!!!!!!!
Karin

Ed Scharringhausen

• Trial Secretary
  • Run As One!
    • Run As One Agility
Re: Run As One Thanks Many for Jackie Brasen Donation $1244 revised to $1344
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 12:56:20 PM »
Just Added Anonymous post trial donation of $100  upping the total to:  $1344

NADAC Agility Handlers and Our Local Texas Run As One Attendees Have Hearts the Size Of Texas!
Ed Scharringhausen