Author Topic: Member Section  (Read 4087 times)

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Re: Member Section
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 09:11:01 AM »
I'm in now, too. Just a little question: how do I change my description? I noticed that I'm down as a club rep but not as a trial secretary. Not high on the list of priorities but I'm curious.

Thanks!

Lynda

hmm I'm listed as a club rep too in the member area (which is correct, I am both)

do you mean for here on the forum on the left under your name? you need to be in the secretary group.

go to Profile, then Modify Profile, then Group Membership and Request Membership for Trial Secretary.  :D
Club Reps are listed in our master file for each club.  The Rep is the person we contact when we need to communicate with an individual club.  Club Reps also receive group e-mails relating to club activity.  Most of the time Reps remain the same for at least a year.
Trial Secretaries are listed on the Calendar of Events as they often change with each trial.
Hope that helps...
Becky
Becky Woodruff

CheriMo

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
And just Regular runs? So you can't get 5 points on Tunnelers, Chances, Touch N Go, etc. when you run skilled?

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 12:40:54 PM »
And just Regular runs? So you can't get 5 points on Tunnelers, Chances, Touch N Go, etc. when you run skilled?

Just Regular :)

The other classes are either all or nothing.