Author Topic: VT Courses  (Read 1248 times)

Jeff Lyons

• Judge
VT Courses
« on: November 16, 2012, 11:20:11 AM »
Is "India" still a viable VT course, or are we only using those that are currently on the VT courses page (Potato and Elm)?

Jeff L.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: VT Courses
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:34:29 PM »
Is "India" still a viable VT course, or are we only using those that are currently on the VT courses page (Potato and Elm)?
India has been retired.  Only the courses listed are "live" sets to be used.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »
I participated in my first VT runs yesterday and uploaded my two qualifying runs last night.  Just wondering how/when I'm notified if the Qs were confirmed?  Do I wait until I see them in the NADAC Points section or am I notified differently?  The entire process was very easy and fun!

Once you submit those runs, they create an email to be sent to Amanda with a link to your video.  She then reviews the run and then will send you an email regarding the status of your run.  Once she clicks "approved" it adds your run to a file that is sent to me every two weeks by Chris and I then add them to your records!  So it is an entire family affair that was created by Stefan Elvstad!!  It works great!

If you submitted your video last night, it is very likely that Amanda will review them today.  When she is traveling, sometimes it takes a couple days.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 02:43:57 AM »
So if the VT runs do not show up in your points in 2 weeks, let you know???
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes