Author Topic: Special Black Friday Sale - Online Classes and New Puppy Foundation class!  (Read 1922 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Fluid Motion is having a Black Friday sale all this week! Starting today (Nov 18th) thru Saturday Nov 24th all of the Online Training series are being offered at a special lowered price!

Current classes being offered are Foundation for Distance, Directionals 101,  Superstakes,  How to train weave poles, Using Amanda's Offset weave method, Massage and Natural Health and many others!

All classes are ongoing, there is no set date or time, read and watch all of the lessons at your own pace. You will have access to all of the lesson materials including new content that is added for as long as you wish! 

Below is a video clip showing clips from the Directionals 101 lessons (this video was produced and edited by Gabby Graves)

You can see more information about all the classes offered or to enroll at www.fluidmotionagility.com

The new Puppy Foundations class will also be starting on December 5th! Special Pre-order price is available now!

--
www.fluidmotionagility.com
For the Athlete in Your Dog!

Fluid Motion Training Forum
fluidmotiontraining.com

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:00:26 AM by Amanda Nelson, SAMP »
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Special Black Friday Sale - Fluid Motion Online Classes!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
That Directionals class was a great class!  If you haven't signed up for Amanda's classes yet...do it!  She's a great resource and they are the best deal out there.  It's not often that you can have someone of her abilities in your living room...on demand!

NADAC style instruction is hard to come by in my area and I think I signed up for just about all of the classes and for the first time I felt like I had some idea of what I should be trying to do and a plan of how to do it.  And what do you know, all of sudden my dogs started doing things I had never been able to do with them.  I am officially an Amanda groupie!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 04:39:28 PM by LeeAnne McAdam »
Lee Anne

fbrazeil

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 05:45:34 PM »
How do I find out what the lowered price is?
Fred Brazeil

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »
Hi,
    You can visit www.fluidmotionagility.com to check out the prices, for the Student Plus enrollment the normal price is $150.00 and the current sale price is $100.00 for the Student enrollment, the normal price is $85.00 and the current sale price is $60.00.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Amanda
Amanda Nelson
--

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
Sale ends tonight at midnight, and the Puppy Foundation class Pre-order price ends as well! Be sure to sign up at www.fluidmotionagility.com

Thanks everyone!

Amanda
Amanda Nelson
--