Author Topic: Thank you Kern Canine Activities!!  (Read 716 times)

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
Thank you Kern Canine Activities!!
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »
This new club put on their first NADAC trial this weekend in Bakersfield, CA and it was GREAT! Everyone worked hard, there were a lot of great runs, everyone was enthusiastic, and people were kind to their dogs. The fairgrounds were very nice, the weather was perfect, the workers raffle had lots of great items, and the hospitality table was great (particularly the snickerdoodles. Or were they snickerpoodles?). There were always workers ready to jump in and help, and they were ready to learn new skills if needed.  This was a wonderful trial, and I am looking forward to their next one! Thanks KCA!

Murrelet, Pipit (clean-up crew), Tui the Wonderful, and Marvelous Malko.
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

whitjoule

Re: Thank you Kern Canine Activities!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
I heartily second Murralet's comments about this week-end's trial.  It was really fun, and great to meet new people and see new dogs.  There are many up and coming teams with great potential.  For anyone who lives in or near the Bakersfield, CA area, there are rumors that KCA will do another trial in April or May.  It's worth going!!  Thank you KCA for a great time.  Sherry, Whitney, and Joule
Sherry, Joule and Guinness

Lynne Almeida

• Trial Secretary
    • Owner - Spellbinder Books
Re: Thank you Kern Canine Activities!!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:44 PM »
I will "third" the above statements and add a big thank you to Judge Ken Perlmutter!  Willow and I hope to be back at the next KCA trial, too.
work it ... own it ... believe it!