Author Topic: Rescue dogs  (Read 2107 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Rescue dogs
« on: November 28, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »
Hi, group.
   We have two new rescues coming in.  Here are some pics along with Dash and Punk!  I "think" the border terrer we posted has a new loving home.  If not I will post some pics of her!

These are great dogs that are coming in and we are happy to be even a small part in the rescue and saving of these great dogs!  Both are very friendly and athletic!

The aussie is 1 1/2 and the BC is four.  The red aussie male is going to be gorgeous with a bath and the mats removed and combed out!! 

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Rescue dogs
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
And here are some pics of Dash and Punk!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

dmbaracco

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 01:18:07 PM »
They are beautiful!
Deb Baracco
Deb Baracco
Jet and Cash

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
They are beautiful!
Deb Baracco

They really are nice dogs!!  Punk and Dash are awesome and we have had them for a year!

The BC girl needs to get her ears healed up as they are all chewed up from flies, but they will heal and she has a great attitude!

The aussie male is everyone's pick at the shelter and both evaluators.  Of all the dogs, everyone loves him the most!  Most of the BCs found fosters and none of the aussie people have any room for Redman so he ended up at the end of the list with me!  I will get him cleaned up and heal up the BC girl and they will be great!

I let all the local groups get as many out as possible and then I get the leftovers!!  Nice dogs!

We just got a border terrier in that was the greatest BT I have ever seen!!  Too leggy for the breed people, but so athletic and so sweet to people and dogs and can FLY and JUMP!! (and yes, she could jump flat-footed from the floor to the countertops with ease!  minor issue to fix..............!!)

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »
They are all gorgeous!  Lucky folks who get any of them.
Lee Anne