Author Topic: Stolen Agility Equipment & Trailer  (Read 1521 times)

DonovanZoo

Stolen Agility Equipment & Trailer
« on: December 26, 2012, 12:49:41 PM »
Well, something Mean and Unimaginable has happened to Saguaro Scramblers Agility Dog Club in Tucson Arizona. Our large trailer filled with equipment, including our electronic starters & timers was STOLEN!!!!! I can not imagine the money and work that is going to be needed to replace 3, yes Three, organizations worth of equipment, NADAC, AKC & USDAA.....all gone!!!!
Don't worry we have borrowed equipment for this coming weekend's USDAA trial! THANK YOU to our agility friends in Phoenix with the Contact Zonies for lending us their equipment.

I know it's a long shot but if any nice new rubberized equipment shows up unexpectedly please give us a shout.  The contact colors are teal & purple, powder coated jumps, teal,navy,yellow,purple &white....If you think you need more specific info let know.  This was a LOT of equipment in a white 16' Wells Cargo Trailer.

Chrissy Donovan
DonovanZoo22@gmail.com
Chrissy Donovan
Tucson,AZ

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Stolen Agility Equipment & Trailer
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »
WOW!!!!  That really stinks!  I hope the police and find the trailer and the equipment.  My club only has one trailer and I can not imagine replacing all of the equipment, let alone equipment for 3 different venues.
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dog Jester
Boise, ID

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Re: Stolen Agility Equipment & Trailer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 07:31:52 PM »
I just got a response from OPAC:
"The trailer was found in Richland Hills, TX, and the equipment has also been found in Odessa, TX. The thieves told the police where to find all the equipment."

Hopefully, the Saguaro Scramblers will find theirs as well!  Must have been stolen for the trailer.
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels