Author Topic: THANK YOU NADAC Canby 11/30-12/2  (Read 657 times)

Amanda Gross

THANK YOU NADAC Canby 11/30-12/2
« on: December 02, 2012, 03:25:48 PM »
Thank you to Arlene, Becky, and Tracey for judging this weekend in Canby!
This weekend was an especially exciting weekend for me as my baby dog Risk turned 18 months old on Thursday and then got to run Fri, Sat, and Sun. She and I both had an absolute blast like always.
The icing on the cake was earning NINE Qs on my baby girl!!!
Thank you to everyone who works so hard to make these NADAC trials possible and THANK YOU to NADAC for being the best venue and my personal favorite venue of all time!
Can't wait for lots and lots more trials with my Risk :)

Amanda Gross, Portland, OR
AM/MBIS UKC/INTL/NATL CH Wildblue Mischievous Spells BN,RN,NA,NAJ,NJP,CGC,AOM,TDI "Risk"
Amanda Gross
Portland, OR

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: THANK YOU NADAC Canby 11/30-12/2
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »
Amanda, thank you for helping support Canby and bringing your dogs and having fun!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Re: THANK YOU NADAC Canby 11/30-12/2
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:38:25 PM »
Congratulations Amanda and Risk on your NADAC debut!   You are a fun team to watch and only just beginning.

Thanks to everyone who pitched in and helped with keeping the trial running smoothly.  It just amazes me how folks just show up and "get er done" no matter what the job.  I never have to ask for help, it is just always there.  I think Canby has set a record for clearing a 9 tunnel Tunnelers course!

All in all, it was a very nice way to celebrate my birthday!   Although, you guys in Oregon do have a lot of rain.....  :P

Becky
Becky Woodruff