Author Topic: share pictures of your dog  (Read 26763 times)

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
Re: share pictures of your dog
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 01:49:54 PM »
Here is Paisley, Saige, and Baby Biggers!    ;D
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com
Bozeman, MT

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 04:34:53 PM »
For all future pictures of your dogs, please be sure that they are "NADAC friendly" pictures.... no slats on the equipment, or tables, or double, triples, tires, or teeters!!  Let's be respectful of NADAC with those pictures being posted to the NADAC site and then I don't have to answer extra emails about the trial that used the equipment in the pics!

Thanks!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Cris Larson

• Train 'Em Tasks
share pictures of your dog
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 04:49:04 PM »
I'm sorry as I think I'm the main offender of the non-NADAC photos. I'll take those down when I get on my laptop.  Again, sorry about that!
Cris and her rottweilers:
- URO2 UCD UCH Lars UD GN RAE NJP NAP NFP C-CD OCC OJC TG-E EAC O-WV-E S-TN-E APDT RL2 AOE-L1, L2 HIC TT CGC TDI
- Ocean RE OJP OAP XFP PD SPS SPJ APG SPR NJC TN-O APDT RL1 AOE-L1 HIC CGC

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 04:59:54 PM »
I'm sorry as I think I'm the main offender of the non-NADAC photos. I'll take those down when I get on my laptop.  Again, sorry about that!

No offenders, as you definitely meant no disrespect to NADAC in any way!!  Yes, people did ask if we now allowed some of the obstacles... but I dealt with that....

I am just trying to avoid those questions again!

You are very proud of your dogs and it shows!  Good job!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 08:57:52 PM »
This is my heart dog, my 5 year old border collie Kaiden.  He was given up by his owner after 2.5 years.  Just didn't want him anymore.  He had some agility training, but wasn't trained for 6 months before being returned to his breeder.  He then flew 1400 miles to his new home with me, started going to trials, and is doing fantastic!  Our main venue is NADAC, but we do some AKC as well.  He is one TG away from his VersNATCH 2!  :)   In just shy of 3 years he's earned 3 NATCHs, his 2500 Lifetime Point Award and was the #10 Proficient Border Collie in Tunnelers in 2011!

Kaiden:  NATCH 2, VersNATCH Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye S-TN-E, S-WV-E, S-TG-E, HP-E, MX, MXJ, MXF, HIC
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 10:59:32 PM by Lorrie Stelz »
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 11, VersNATCH 8, AA NATCH Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, AA NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 09:01:23 PM »
This is my 9 year old border collie Chaney, who will be 10 at this years Champs.   She just got moved down to 12" Vet a few months ago and still loves her agility!   She is my first competition dog and still going strong!  She was the #6 Border Collie in Proficient Jumpers in 2011!  So proud of her!  She's my "little NATCH Rambler".  ;)

Chaney (NATCH 5, VersNATCH 4 Wildblue Enchanted MX, MJB, MXF, S-HP-E)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:15:47 PM by Lorrie Stelz »
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 11, VersNATCH 8, AA NATCH Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, AA NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Merri

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 09:59:30 AM »
Beautiful pix!!  I am the main offender since I started it.  It seems like our whole area is dominated by a certain venue in which we choose not participate.  All the practice areas have less than optimal equipment.  I think NADAC is growing in our area so hopefully that will change sooner than later.  But the good news is that I think we found a place with NADAC spec equipment where our special needs dog Hildie will be able to do a video run when we are ready.  :-)  She just did her first ever full size dog walk yesterday so once she is comfortable and confident with that she will be to do all NADAC obstacles and then.. the hard work begins!  But she seems to be eating it up.  I am shocked at how quickly agility is making her move from a dog totally closed off in her own world to a dog who is starting to enjoy the interactive part of agility.
Merri Crawford

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 10:50:24 AM »
Beautiful pix!!  I am the main offender since I started it.  It seems like our whole area is dominated by a certain venue in which we choose not participate.  All the practice areas have less than optimal equipment.  I think NADAC is growing in our area so hopefully that will change sooner than later.  But the good news is that I think we found a place with NADAC spec equipment where our special needs dog Hildie will be able to do a video run when we are ready.  :-)  She just did her first ever full size dog walk yesterday so once she is comfortable and confident with that she will be to do all NADAC obstacles and then.. the hard work begins!  But she seems to be eating it up.  I am shocked at how quickly agility is making her move from a dog totally closed off in her own world to a dog who is starting to enjoy the interactive part of agility.

Merri, I hope more people post pictures of their dogs!!  Great photos!

You are great to be working agility with Hildie!  I have posted a video or two of a rescue dog I have here named Mr. Dibz.  Dibz is a part of our online seminar group of dogs.  I continue to tell people how important it is to get these scared and insecure dogs to learn "behaviors"... it is critical to get them out of their fears.  Once you teach an insecure dog a new behavior, whether it is a sit or a foot wave or whatever, they become confident as they learn to use their little brains to create new behaviors on command... they become more confident and they learn to love the opportunity to learn.  Our terrified little Dibz has been here since Nov. 7th and he is now one of the stars of the online group!  He is becoming bolder and happier and he is very proud of himself and VERY eager to continue to learn new things.

You are doing great by choosing to teach Hildie new things and allowing her to "feel" how great she is and allow her to develop mentally and not just hide her away and 'protect' her from the scary big world....  good luck with her continued training and we look forward to seeing her first videos!  Good job!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Cindy Conner

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 04:04:36 PM »
Attached are my two favorite photos of Huckleberry Hound. He was my first agility dog and now retired. I always loved how his ears flopped up when running and he has a smile on his face. For being a coonhound, he loved being on the agility course and earned a Medal in 2011. Huckleberry also loved running in the mountains following scent trials and I loved to listen to his bay. I trusted him completely and he has a tremendous recall to the word "Yogi".
Cindy Conner
Clover, Tansy and Torrey

RhondaD

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 04:36:48 PM »
Wha a fun thread! Some of these dogs I know and others I do not. What a happy bunch of dogs.
These are my dogs. I only have one dog at this point that I am doing agility with. Huck is a MiniatureAustalian Shepherd, he will be 5 in March. I just love him and he is such a sweet boy and loves doing agility even though I mess him up alot but he loves me anyway.

This is Wyatt, he has really bad knees and was forced to retire last year, I miss running him, he loves doing Tunnelers.

And this is my new puppy, Lily. She is 14 weeks old and just a ball of fluff and fire. She is a Miniature Australian Shepherd and a half sister to Huck

Rhonda &
Huck, Wyatt and Lily

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 04:49:47 PM »
Great pictures everyone!!  Good job!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Mary Kapner

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 09:49:56 PM »
Here is my 7-year old standard poodle, Mitzi.  She is my first agility dog and owns my heart.
Mary Kapner
"Poodle This!"

Bernie Doyle

• Judge
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2013, 02:21:06 PM »
Here are a few pictures of my current agility partners, along with a pic of my "partner in training" ....

They are all very near & dear to my heart !

Kruzer  will be 9 in April. He has become my "favorite pair of jeans" ! I can always count on Kruz to give me 110 % each & every time we go to the line. He is my rock ! :)

Driven is my 4 yo mini aussie . He is my little bottle rocket that is always ready for a good time !! Driven has taught me to really think on my toes & be in the moment ! Let your guard down for a second & Mr Driven will take the course on his own ! He keeps me honest ! Love my little man ! :D

Sammi, my "Rental Corgi" is 10 yo . She is my steady eddy partner & I am honored that she "allows" me to be at the other end of the leash !   ;D

Rumor is my 20 month old aussie girl. She is a joy to train - always wants to learn & experience new things. She keeps me honest & has taught me a new "level' of patience ! Looking forward to going to the line with my girl this spring/summer to "test the waters" !!  ;)

It's a joy to have all these pups in my life ! Love them all !!

Bernie & the merle mob  8)
Bernie Doyle
Joliet,IL

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 11:18:22 AM »
This is Cody, my first agility dog and best friend. We trial primarily in Reno and Elk Grove, CA.  We attended our first Champs in So. Jordan, Utah where Cody was a finalist in his category. I'm so proud of my Westie, as you don't see many of his breed excel in NADAC - the only venue we participate in.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:02:51 AM by Paulette Couture »
Paulette Couture
Cody (West Highland White Terrier): Triple All Around, NATCH 11, Vers NATCH 9, 10K Lifetime Points

danforth

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 04:45:51 PM »
Here are a set of photos of Cocoa, from the 'Addicted' New Year's trial.  He has completed his Novice Versatility Award and is now going on for more fun.
Isabel and Cocoa