Author Topic: Canby Fun-Raiser?  (Read 579 times)

resqagility

Canby Fun-Raiser?
« on: December 25, 2012, 05:55:21 PM »
I thought the Fun-Raisers were going through the end of January.....But when I look under Canby Fun-Raisers on the NADAC website, there is now nothing listed past Jan 11-13.  Is that now the last one?
Debbie Mason

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Re: Canby Fun-Raiser?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:46 AM »
I thought the Fun-Raisers were going through the end of January.....But when I look under Canby Fun-Raisers on the NADAC website, there is now nothing listed past Jan 11-13.  Is that now the last one?
Hi Debbie,
Yes, we'll finish up our Canby, OR adventure the weekend of Jan. 11-13, 2013

Becky
Becky Woodruff

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 10:42:17 AM »
We used to have one other trial listed that was a two day EGC trial, but we haven't received any entries or inquiries on the one.  We have entries in the other January trials, so we did cancel the EGC trial and we will get moved out 2 weeks earlier.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

resqagility

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 11:14:37 AM »
Bummer. Oh well, it was good while it lasted!  Thanks so much for doing Canby as long as you could.  We really enjoyed it.
Debbie Mason

Cindy

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 02:13:31 PM »
We used to have one other trial listed that was a two day EGC trial, but we haven't received any entries or inquiries on the one.  We have entries in the other January trials, so we did cancel the EGC trial and we will get moved out 2 weeks earlier.

Sharon

Bummer, I was looking forward to that one, but I understand.  We'll enjoy the ones we have left.....

Cindy and the Beagles