Author Topic: Update on Mr. Dibz  (Read 848 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Update on Mr. Dibz
« on: December 27, 2012, 09:45:58 AM »
HI, group.
    Several have asked how the terrified little pup, Mr. Dibz, is doing.  I want to report that he is doing great and is coming along very nicely!!  Below is a clip from last night that was filmed for the online seminar group.  Some of it won't make sense because it talks about previous videos, but you can get a picture of just how far this terrified little guy has come!

Sharon

Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Update on Mr. Dibz
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
Thanks so much for posting this.  I'd have bet anyone $1,000 that this IS what Dibz would look like after just a few weeks with Sharon.  So glad you got ahold of this precious puppy when you did.  Wherever he goes he's going to have a Wonderful Life  :)
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »
What a difference you have made for this little boy!  Thank goodness your path crossed that of his prior owners.  Adorable!
Lee Anne

Kathy Phelan

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »
It's so heartwarming to see how well Mr.Dibz is doing with you. What a cute little guy! Has he begun to be more confident around unknown people?
Kathy Phelan
Dusty Boots A'Flying (Dusty)
Dusty Boots Desert Fire (Shaleeh)
McCall, Idaho

Bernie Doyle

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 07:21:52 PM »
HURRAY for Mr Dibz !! Great to see the boy coming out of his shell ! He has turned into quite the little sponge .... soaking up all the experiences & knowledge that is being thrown his way !! This really brought a smile to my face. Keep up the great work Dibz ! You too, Sharon !!!! Thanks for giving this boy the chance he needed !!

Bernie
Bernie Doyle
Joliet,IL

Wild Terriers

Update on Mr. Dibz
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 07:50:50 PM »
Love seeing Mr. Dibz so happy and bouncy - gives me warm fuzzies!!!!  Can't wait until next week when I can catch up on the videos - been in video withdrawal.

Karen
Karen and the Wild Terriers