Author Topic: Amanda Nelson & Lisa Bonker Semianr - January 23 & 24, 2013 - Autaugaville, AL  (Read 216 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
There is one full working spot left on Wednesday and Thursday for the Amanda Nelson & Lisa Bonker Seminar to be on January 23 & 24, 2013, in Autaugaville, AL.  There are also 3 working spots left on Thursday only, January 24, 2013.  If you are anywhere in the Southeast, you should not miss this opportunity to work with two of agility's best trainers.  All the seminar information and registration form are on the Laughing Dog Agility website at laughingdogagility.org[/color]]laughingdogagility.org.   Auditing spots are unlimited so if you can't bring a dog, come join us anyway and fill a notebook with many, many good ideas for training.   

If you are interested in one of these working spots, please contact me immediately so I can get you added to the list.  My direct e-mail is sarabillandpups@att.net.  This seminar is going to be filled with lots of great tips and exercises for working with your dog whether you are a novice handler just starting out or a very experienced handler.  There will be something for everyone. 

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
Prattville, AL 
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket