Author Topic: North Carolina folks  (Read 219 times)

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
North Carolina folks
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:21 AM »
Hi All,
NADAC has been asked to spread the word to our NC and surrounding area folks.
Regards,
Becky
----------------------------------------
Paws In the Park
Sunset Park
Rocky Mount, NC
April 6th, 2013
11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.

The City of Rocky Mount, NC is having their 3rd Annual Paws in the Park celebration on April 6, 2013.  Our purpose is to promote responsible pet ownership and to celebrate the bond between pets and people.  Our event is a growing event and each year we draw more of our population be we have a long way to go.  This year we have the added bonus of having a fund raising launch for our first Dog Park at the event.  My purpose in contacting you is to try to locate clubs or individuals that would be interested in showing off their dogs skills at our event.  It would be a great addition to the celebration.  Rocky Mount is fortunate to have a lot of room available and we could set up a variety of agility courses for demonstrations.  It would be especially wonderful to have a competition event join our annual event.

Please contact either myself or John Battle with the Rocky Mount Recreation Department if you have any information or people that would be helpful to our event.  We would love to have NADAC join us in celebrating the joy that pets can bring.
John Battle can be reached at 252-972-1155 or john.battle@rockymountnc.gov.
I can be reached at 252-937-6617 or EMatthews@MBMFOODSERVICE.com during business hours.

Thank you for your time.

Ellen Matthews
Paws In The Park Committee Member
Becky Woodruff