Author Topic: Thanks High Octane  (Read 239 times)

Ed and Dino

Thanks High Octane
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:44:31 AM »
I just wanted post a thank you to High Octane Agility for their January 19 - 20 trial.
I usually refer to this trial as the "Icebox trial" but this year the winter god was kind and it was actually balmy at this trial.

A big thank you to Maureen and Dan and all their cooks for providing the hot crockpot food and raising money for canine cancer too. Also a big thank you to our judge Mark Gwillim who brought fast and fun courses and a generous nature by giving some of his judging fees to the canine cancer fund too.

I hope someone else chimes in because I know there were 3 or 4 Natch es at this trial but my memory is faulty and I do not want to slight anyone by trying to remember the details.

Personally it was a fun weekend to stretch the muscles and shake off the couch potato-niss and do a little running. Dino definitely had fun, bringing home 2 regular Open Qs. The first one gave Dino his O-OAC. He almost got a Jumpers Q missing by only 0.54. Jumpers has always been our nemesis. May be time to give up on the class but will keep trying at least through this year.
Ed & Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Re: Thanks High Octane
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »
It was another great trial put on by HOA!!  Thanks to Maureen and Dan and crew. 

Ed - Dino was hot to trot! his runs were so much fun to watch and he was having a blast !!!

From what I can remember the following NATCHes were earned:

Patrick Turbett & Oscar - Vers. NATCH
Karen Merriman & Sammi - NATCH2 / Vers. NATCH 2
Fred Brazeil & Beau - Vers. NATCH 2

I am sure there were other great milestones realized as many teams were having some really great runs!

Thanks again to HOA!
Maureen, Nika, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Agilitylover123

Re: Thanks High Octane
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 05:01:31 AM »
We had a blast as well! Congrats to everyone. This was the first time at this trail, and wont be my last!! The kindness of everyone, and hearfelt donations really made enjoy my time more.

And seeing Dino always puts a smile on my face. He is one special dog, that will have never known the lives he has touched ;D