Author Topic: AWESOME AMANDA NELSON/LISA BONKER SERMINAR!!!!!!!!  (Read 555 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
AWESOME AMANDA NELSON/LISA BONKER SERMINAR!!!!!!!!
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:05:37 AM »
What an incredible two days we just spent with Amanda Nelson and Lisa Bonker at the Seminar presented by Laughing Dog Agility in Autaugaville.  These two ladies have so much information to share that you feel like you are standing under a waterfall and there is just no way to catch it all.  There were so many lightbulb and Aha moments that we lost count.  What a pleasure to watch a dog and handler "get it".  There were new dogs with experienced handlers, experienced dogs with experienced handlers, new dogs with new handlers and every single one of us took something home from the seminar.  All during the following 3 days of a trial we had, people were coming up to me and saying, "I just tried what I learned in the seminar and IT WORKED!!!!!" 

We introduced barrels and gates to this group as there are very few people in this part of the country who have seen either.  These people now know that the barrels and gates are fun and don't bite.  LOL  The dogs loved them!! 

If you ever have a chance to attend a seminar with one or both of these ladies, I strongly encourage you to take advantage of it even if you don't do much NADAC.  The skills taught in this seminar can be used in any venue and in just general every day life.  Anyone can benefit from the things these ladies were teaching. 

Thank you so much, Lisa and Amanda, for coming to Alabama and sharing your talents with us.  You are awesome, awesome teachers and we appreciate what you did very much. 

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
Blaze, Rocket & Dancer

At The Bridge:  NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane & Mac

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
Re: AWESOME AMANDA NELSON/LISA BONKER SERMINAR!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 07:33:09 AM »
Thanks Sara !! We sure had a great time :)
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes