Author Topic: Awards Requests section  (Read 2470 times)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Awards Requests section
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 02:52:42 PM »
Sharon, 
Are you referring to the "Title and Awards" on the main NADAC web site?   I thought we were no longer using that.  Sorry for any confusion. 
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »

I got bored again and decided to add in a tab in the Member Section where you can view your awards requests and see what's up there.

Pretty straight forward, just log into the member section and click on the tab that says 'Awards Requests'.

What exactly does it mean when it says it is "in process for 2013"?  Does that mean those awards will be coming out at the end of 2013?  Or does it mean they are in the process of being "filled" now.  Doesn't matter - just wondering which it is.

Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 05:05:19 PM »

I got bored again and decided to add in a tab in the Member Section where you can view your awards requests and see what's up there.

Pretty straight forward, just log into the member section and click on the tab that says 'Awards Requests'.

What exactly does it mean when it says it is "in process for 2013"?  Does that mean those awards will be coming out at the end of 2013?  Or does it mean they are in the process of being "filled" now.  Doesn't matter - just wondering which it is.

It means that you will receive it during 2013.  We will be doing different batches each month, but this year we will totally catch up!! 

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Amy McWilliams

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 09:26:46 PM »
Thanks for adding this Chris.
I looked at my records and I have an request pending for an award I've already received.  It's the Novice All Around award for Jett 02-04113.... so you could cancel that if it's not too late.

Thanks,  Amy

rnhende

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »
I have not been on the forum for a while.  I logged in and clicked on the Member Section to look for awards.  I was given another login screen that ask for my login (email) and password  ( zip code).  I have tried everything including my regular login and password and get a screen with a little empty box on top.  How do I get into the member sections
Thanks
Bob Henderson

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 12:47:21 PM »
I have not been on the forum for a while.  I logged in and clicked on the Member Section to look for awards.  I was given another login screen that ask for my login (email) and password  ( zip code).  I have tried everything including my regular login and password and get a screen with a little empty box on top.  How do I get into the member sections
Thanks
Bob Henderson

I will go ahead and send you a private email with what we have on file.

Sometimes it's just a matter of an outdated email address or the like

ljstringer

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 02:52:38 PM »
I've tried several times over the past week to get into the member section. My login info comes up, I click on submit, a page with my name, address, etc comes up and it starts loading, and that's as far as I get. It never stops loading. Any suggestions?
Lynn Stringer

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 02:59:49 PM »
I've tried several times over the past week to get into the member section. My login info comes up, I click on submit, a page with my name, address, etc comes up and it starts loading, and that's as far as I get. It never stops loading. Any suggestions?
Lynn Stringer

I just checked mine and it worked fine.  What does yours do?  When you say "it never stops loading" what is it doing... it sounds like it did exactly what it should... it should come up on page 1 with your name and address info.

Then you click on "Dogs" to see the individual dogs names.  Then you can click on a dog's name to see their info.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

ljstringer

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 06:14:37 PM »
I can't click on anything. In the middle of the page, it says the page is loading, and that never stops. Lynn Stringer