Author Topic: Thanks and Congratulations from Waco Agility Group  (Read 344 times)

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Thanks and Congratulations from Waco Agility Group
« on: February 10, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »
Thanks to Don Cuda, our Judge, James Bell, chief course builder and Ed Scharringhausen who assisted him during our February 5-7 trial this weekend.  We would also like to thank all of the workers and exhibitors who made the trial go so smoothly. 

The highlight of the trial was the record number of 5 NATCH's earned this weekend.
Gay Peeples and Blair earned their NATCH 2, followed by Diane Wollert and Izzy in their first run this morning who earned their first NATCH (Diane and Izzy spent a lot of time at Calera, so it was great to see all that hard work pay off).  This afternoon, Betty Carter and Bravo earned their NATCH 2 and V NATCH 2 and Jerry Peeples and Spen earned their V NATCH on their last run today.  Gay, Jerry and Betty are all regulars at our McGregor trials, so it was great to see how they have progressed!

To all of the teams who attended our trial, I would like to send congratulations for some fantastic runs.

Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary
Waco Agility Group
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Thanks and Congratulations from Waco Agility Group
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »
That is so exciting!!  And I can just "see" the smiles and the joy from those teams!!  So much fun to be around them!

Congratulations on your successes!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • GotDog? Trainer
    • GotDog? LLC
Re: Thanks and Congratulations from Waco Agility Group
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 09:26:54 AM »
Congratulations Gay and Jerry, Diane and Betty!!!  How awesome! 
Marj Vincent
Scotty & Java
Ontario, OR

"The most beautiful things in life are not things. They're people, and places, and memories and pictures.They're feelings, moments, smiles and laughter."