Author Topic: Back Home In The Bonus Box  (Read 483 times)

Kyle

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Back Home In The Bonus Box
« on: March 11, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
Actually, this could be titled "Back Home In The Bonus Box, Triangle, Rhumbus, Trapezoid or The Line"!  ;D

I've been away from this favorite place for awhile so I got a little homesick... The "baby dawg" (Bryn) jumped up for the first time to Elite Regular for this last weekend's trial. Lo and behold, the judge brought a whole bunch of courses with Bonus' available....could I resist???? NO!  ;D  (Thank you Roger Coor!)

As expected, we are truly not ready, but did I care?? Nope! Just the thrill of getting a little piece right was so totally worth it. Plus, just yakking strategy, commiserating (things that did not work) and ultimately celebrating (things that did work!) with the little group of fellow Bonus addicts we had there gave me all the warm fuzzies I remember!

Ahhhh...it's good to be back home! Thanks, Bryn, for bringing me back.
-Kyle
Kyle
Leona Valley, CA

Re: Back Home In The Bonus Box
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
It was great seeing all you Bonus Junkies going going for it.  I was so inspired I even tired some distance on my last run. Hope to get there some day.
It not the dogs fault stupid!

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Re: Back Home In The Bonus Box
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
It was fun watching all of you try the bonus line...  held my breath on every run!  Bryn WILL get there, Kyle  ;D   She had some pretty amazing moments for such a baby dog.  And, she's got a great handler/mom to help her along!  Loved hanging with you guys this past weekend.  It was a blast!
-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge