Author Topic: PTC Trial wrap up - Ballarat, Australia 9-11 March 2013  (Read 412 times)

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
PTC Trial wrap up - Ballarat, Australia 9-11 March 2013
« on: March 11, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
PTC TRIAL WRAP – Ballarat, Australia March 9-11 2013

Australian NADAC enthusiasts gathered for the long weekend for a terrific trial which has become an annual favourite.  Many people staying at Shady Acres (Caravan Park) and eating together at the local pub for an evening filled with good company and loads of laughs.  Even some light entertainment when Judge Wendy Napier found some energy after a long day of Judging to pump out some tunes on the pubs pianolo 

Not only was the temperature warm to hot in Ballarat for this weekends trial the agility runs and extreme games runs were smoking hot.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and enjoyed watching and sharing in many teams magic moments.  WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU who are celebrating special moments.

Congratulations to the traditional class Highest in Trial Winners –

Novice Level -  Leigh Helmers and Leah (Staffie)

Open Level – Trish Gavaghan and Star (Border Collie)

Elite Level – Michelle Jewell and Bubbles (Pomeranian Mix)

Congratulations to the Extreme Games Highest in Trial Winners –

Novice Level – Karalyn Bell and Lady (English Pointer) – 579.53 points

Open level – Shirlene Clark and Smudge (Koolie) – 604.13 points

Thank you everyone for pitching in and helping out – Wendy and I could not continue to put on such great trials without your help.  It is great to see people realise that the sport is YOU and it’s continuation and success depends on people stepping in and helping out.  Thank you.

As always I have to thank Wendy Napier who is tireless in Judging and helping me pack and haul trailers and helping me with anything I need helping with.  We get a lot done and I simply would be lost without Wendy’s hard work at all levels and all things.
Shirlene Clark
Australia