Author Topic: Points Update  (Read 802 times)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Points Update
« on: March 25, 2013, 06:24:55 PM »
Hi Chris,  I am confused about the latest points update.   When I check Ezri and Zia's points, they appear to be correct through the Millersville Funraiser, March 16-17.  However, Dax (04-04217) earned Qs in both Novice Jumpers runs but they are not showing up.  Could you please check this?  Thanks,  Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Points Update
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 07:09:57 PM »
Hi Chris,  I am confused about the latest points update.   When I check Ezri and Zia's points, they appear to be correct through the Millersville Funraiser, March 16-17.  However, Dax (04-04217) earned Qs in both Novice Jumpers runs but they are not showing up.  Could you please check this?  Thanks,  Linda

That would not be the number that was listed in the catalog or your results email.............. that is always the first thing to check.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
Hi Sharon,

I don't know how the number got mixed up.  I have a copy of my Click to Run confirmation and the number is correct on there.   Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Linda

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 10:49:29 PM »
Hi Sharon,

I don't know how the number got mixed up.  I have a copy of my Click to Run confirmation and the number is correct on there.   Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Linda

They still have to be entered into the trial software program.... in this case that trial secretary was me....

This is why we beg competitors to check the catalogs and results confirmations to make sure that their numbers are correct...... all competitors will check to see if the Q's are correct......... but so many do not confirm that the number was typed in correctly........... the bad trial secretary will fix this..........

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:35:03 AM »
Hi Sharon,

Linda

They still have to be entered into the trial software program.... in this case that trial secretary was me....

This is why we beg competitors to check the catalogs and results confirmations to make sure that their numbers are correct...... all competitors will check to see if the Q's are correct......... but so many do not confirm that the number was typed in correctly........... the bad trial secretary will fix this..........

Sharon

Thank you, Sharon!  From now on I PROMISE to check everything - classes, registration numbers, jump height, you name it!

Linda