Author Topic: Laughing Dog Agility Seminar in January  (Read 326 times)

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Laughing Dog Agility Seminar in January
« on: April 01, 2013, 12:51:30 PM »
Help???

At Laughing Dog Agility at either the Amanda Nelson / Lisa Bonker seminar in January or at the trial in January, there was some discussion about an agility app on a notepad that could do some really neat agility stuff.  I did not get over to that group just right then.  And now I am having some pc problems and really need to go to windows 7 and don't have enough memory for that plus I may have some other more physical problems.  Anyway, if you were there and can let me know what the platform and app were as well as what it can do, I would really appreciate it.  This is the start of my research for a new machine. [sigh!!]  Please respond personally to

jan.and.bbs@gmail.com

And funny story:  Both Amanda and Lisa worked very hard on me during the seminar.  Not on Bella as she is perfect <very big grin>  So, I was finally standing up and sending out and Bella could really go.  If I leaned, well, there is a subject for another of those really too true cartoons.  Friday on the trial, no last Open tunnelers leg, but I knew why.  Not in the right spot to do what I needed to.  Elite Jumpers, didn't really trust Bella and got in too close, needed to re-orient myself, looked at the off course tunnel in that process and she TOOK it at speed.  Ok, finished the course smoothly and then figured out the above.  But, Sat am, priceless:  Bella's Novice Chances run.  She was working out, I was staying on my side of the line and not listening to the chicken line dance music, and as she did the aframe, 3rd from last, I nearly dug a trench in the dirt with my jaw because she absolutely flew over the aframe and nailed the last 2 hoops.  Bella totally nailed that course.  Amanda and Lisa, Thanks for that moment.

Janice
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, Walker & the shadow

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
Laughing Dog Agility Seminar in January
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:23:26 PM »
Aww thanks 😄and good job!!!

I don't remember the ap....but it was for iPad.
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Re: Laughing Dog Agility Seminar in January
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:38:54 AM »
Janice,  Bella is a great little dog!!!!  She has come a long way and that is a tribute to the hard work you have done.  I love watching you run with Bella.  She really knows what her job is and she gets it done!!  I look forward to seeing you again soon. 

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

David Tharle

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Laughing Dog Agility Seminar in January
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 09:40:15 AM »
Janice

You and Bella are a fun team to watch and I'm glad you're reaching some new goals.

I think it was Jenny (husband Tim?) from Atlanta who was telling us about the ap.
Dave Tharle
Ardmore, AB