Author Topic: a Great BAD trial in Maryland this past weekend  (Read 221 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
a Great BAD trial in Maryland this past weekend
« on: April 16, 2013, 03:23:53 PM »
Had a great time at the Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) third trial of the year in Maryland.  The judge, Jeff Riedl came with challenging and fun courses and as always lot of fun to work with.  The exhibitors were fantastic, having great runs, always ready to help work a class or hauling a sand bag too.  Special thanks to all who helped make this trial a success and a ton of fun.  Thanks to all BAD members who were there always pitching in from start to finish AND all the wonderful exhibitors who always willing to help out, we can’t run a trial without everyone’s help.  We had a great weekend, great weather and great fun.  Hope to see everyone at our August trial at Westminster, MD.  Premium available on our web site (www.actiondogs.org ) and agility events soon.

We had a lot of great runs, over 20 titles (that I know about) earned as well as lots of purple ribbons flying out the door.  Some of the titles and brags were:
Linda & Nicco earned their first Elite title; TN-E.
Joanne & Apolo earned their O-TN-O, WV-N, and TG-N titles.
Carole & FFlash earned their S-TN-O title which gave them their Open Superior Versatility and their HP-O title.
Pat & Finn earned their S-WV-N and Novice Superior Versatility titles.
Lori & Sprocket earned their TG-E and HP-O titles.
Nancy & Joey earned their O-NAC title.
Lissie & Ashley earned their NAC and NJC titles & cleaned up in the workers raffle both day (every time I turned around she was working a class – thanks).
Kitty & Marbles earned their OAC and TN-O titles.
Joanne & Ben earned their Novice Hooper 200 title.
Peggy & Chip earned their NJC title
Lisa & Gabriel earned their S-NJC tile.
Betty & Libby earned their 5,000 lifetime points.
Pat & Druid were back to running again and both looking really good!

Special brag on my dogs who put up with so much from me as Trial Chair and CCB on Sunday, they continue to give me their best with Zephyr going 11/14 and Kopper going 14/14.  I have some very special dogs. 

As you can see we had lots of Novice people who came out and had a ton of fun and lots of good times.  Looking forward to a continued great 2013 and watching so many of these teams continue to improve as they have so much fun.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  See you all in August.

Jean, Trial Chair
Kopper & Zephyr who love this trial too & Wit who will be playing at our August trial.
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
a Great BAD trial in Maryland this past weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:40:12 PM »
Glad you guys had fun - missed being there, but had a ton of Fun at Morgan's Slumber Birthday Party!  Congrats to all and a special smile and wam fuzzy knowing Pat and Druid were there playing.

Karen
Karen and the Wild Terriers