Author Topic: Moab thank you!  (Read 411 times)

Visionagility

• Trial Secretary
Moab thank you!
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:27:55 AM »
A special thank you to Sharon and Chris for taking the time and coming to Moab! What an awesome week+ of agility and seminar. Thank you to Diane the hostess with the mostess.

Congrats to Debbie Beam and Major on their VNATCH a fun team to watch!

Sunny Williams

Jean Sather (McCreight)

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Moab thank you!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 05:47:12 PM »
Amen.  :)

And to Sunny for bringing all her equipment, etc. ....
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Moab thank you!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »
Feeling rather "slow" in sending my big thanks to everyone who came to Moab...had some catching up to do today! 

Sunny and Sharon put on a GREAT seminar.  Even if little Teasel wasn't quite ready for everything, they found things for her to do - and I was amazed at what she did!
And it was great to be able to work Bracken on some, um, "difficult" tasks (one even involving a flying red cone....).

I sooooo appreciate being able to sleep in my own bed during a seminar AND trials - you have no idea.  So many many thanks to everyone who came, and for those of you who didn't....hoping that Sharon will return to Moab, and others of you out there will come join in the fun.

A special big thanks to everyone who supported the local Humane Society raffle.  They brought in over $400!!  For such a small group as ours, this truly shows the generosity of NADAC folks.  Our local temporarily-homeless animals thank you bunches of "woofs" and "meows!"

diane