Author Topic: Lifetime Points Medal  (Read 468 times)

Julie MacLeod

Lifetime Points Medal
« on: January 06, 2014, 05:55:36 PM »
I had a wonderful, unexpected 'present' in the mail today: a beautiful Lifetime Points medal!   The medal and certificate are both so pretty, and Chrisse can't wait to have her picture taken with them tomorrow.

Thank you so much for the great surprise!

Julie MacLeod
(Chrisse + Tate + Connor)
Julie MacLeod
(& The All-Americans Chrisse, Tate and Connor)

Merri

Re: Lifetime Points Medal
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:04 PM »
Post the photo on Facebook!
Merri Crawford

A Jussero

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Medals
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
Received a wonderful package of medals for Teddy and Spike.  I know that Q's and awards aren't the focus of our game but it was really awesome to have these physical reminders of all the fun we have had, the wonderful people we have met in our travels, and the love of my dogs to play this game with me.  Thank you everyone for these great things in life.
Ann J.

Cynthia & springers

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 10:30:37 AM »
We received Heather's Lifetime points medal and Rosie & Ivy's Novice versatility awards- last week and this week.  I was so pleased to get them as they mark goals set and acheived- it was nice to remember those moments on a cold winter's day.

Cynthia
Cynthia Gilliland &
Ivy, Rosie, Eero, & Iris
Wilder, VT

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 06:22:00 AM »
Received Kane's 2500 Lifetime Points Medal and Certificate yesterday!!!!  What a wonderful surprise to find them in the mail.  They are very, very nice and I can't wait to display them with his other awards.  Thanks, Sharon, for all you do for all of us who love and compete in NADAC.  It is a great venue!!!!

Sara Langston
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket