Author Topic: Thanks Sondog!  (Read 337 times)

Alanna Leach

Thanks Sondog!
« on: May 19, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
Once again, Wes and Lois opened their home to host one of the best outdoor agility trials ever!  Good weather, lots of fun, hot lunches and  on-site camping with power and showers!  Fun courses from judge Janine McGee.  Congrats and hugs to Lois and Quewe on finishing up their Versatility Natch 4!!!!  I am sure there are more to come after that.

Alanna Leach
Alanna Leach

A Jussero

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Thanks Sondog!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 11:19:03 AM »
Can't believe we had perfect weather along with all the other great fun at Sondog.  Thanks to all my Canadian friends for giving me a terrific weekend--again!
Ann J.

Lois Mierau

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Thanks Sondog!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 08:44:10 PM »
I finally have a moment to fix a terrible faux pas that I commited. I forgot to say all of my thank yous at the trial. Thank you to our wonderful judge Janine McGee, it was fun learning about the birds!! Thank you to the best show secretary, Debbie Plant. I never have to worry about any of the paper work in her very capable hands. Thank you to my course bulder extraordinaire, Liane Bitinsky. My trials could run without me because I have such great help!!

Congratulations to Ann and Teddy for winning the Top Elite Dog award and to Donella and Susie for winning the Top Open Dog Award and to Vanessa and Rusha for winning the Top Novice Dog award!

The weather was wonderful (for a change), we watched some great runs and had a lovely visit over dinner.

Thanks for coming and I hope to see you all again in August!
Lois Mierau
Sondog Agility
Saskatoon, Sk.
Canada