Author Topic: NADM Thanks!!  (Read 656 times)

ggreen610

NADM Thanks!!
« on: June 16, 2013, 06:05:48 PM »
It was another NATCHural weekend at NADM!

First, Lori Hobbs and Luke, the Schipperke, completed their NATCH Versatility on Saturday with a great Weavers run.  Great team doing great things together!  Then, Billie Rosen and Klev'r (Border Terrier) visiting all the way from Phoenix, completed their NATCH with a super Chances run!  Another great team!

Several people completed their Champs requirements, so celebrations broke out after many great runs.

Our exhibitors are the best!  They jump in and work, making it so easy to host a trial.  To have them travel all the way from Phoenix, Arizona and Plano, Texas .....well, can you say MAJOR road trips?  What fun!    You folks are just the BEST!

Yappy hour continues to get more and more participants.  It's always fun to share a meal and a laugh or two after a great day of agility.

A special thanks to Nick Sparks who brought great courses and his smiling face. 

It was a super weekend all around!

The NADM Crew
Mary & Gayle
Gayle Green
Mom to Ally, the wacko Brittany, and Shine, the PWD in training

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: NADM Thanks!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
The Daxes and I had a great time as usual.  Thanks  for hosting one of my favorite trials at one of my favorite locations.  So relaxing!
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 11:48:20 PM »
We always hear great reports about the NADM trials!  Competitors love those trials!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

ggreen610

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:05:51 AM »
Thanks, Sharon!  That's good to hear.  We always tell folks....we're open to suggestions and changes, but we will always be the host to laid back, fun trials.  Otherwise, why bother?

Gayle
Gayle Green
Mom to Ally, the wacko Brittany, and Shine, the PWD in training