Author Topic: Star City Canine Training Club Roanoke NEW September Trial!  (Read 555 times)

Ann Hogg

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Trial Secretary
Hello everyone,

Star City Canine Training Club is excited to announce our first fall NADAC agility trial to be held this September 14th & 15th at our Mudlick Agility Field.

We will only be accepting 300 runs per day so get your entries in soon :)

I have attached the premium in a Word doc. and pdf. format, also attached is a schematic of the trial site and a GIS photo.  In the photo you can clearly see the field which is fully fenced.  Parking will be available all along the far right side and tenting around the back and right side of the agility field.  There will also be some parking available on the left as you enter the area.

If you want to bring an RV space is extremely limited so email me ASAP to book a spot and let me know the size of your RV

If you have any questions please email me at: ahogg552@comcast.net

Looking forward to seeing you in September

Ann Hogg
Trial secretary
Ann Hogg

“Until one has loved an animal part of ones soul remains unawakened”

Anatole France.

Becky

Re: Star City Canine Training Club Roanoke NEW September Trial!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:20:18 PM »
I must be doing something wrong -I don't see how to get to the attachments. Help?
Becky in NC

Ann Hogg

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 07:47:33 PM »
You should be able to get them by just clicking on each one.

Ann
Ann Hogg

“Until one has loved an animal part of ones soul remains unawakened”

Anatole France.

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 05:12:09 AM »
Just clicking on each one down at the bottom worked for me.
Lee Anne

Becky

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 06:37:06 AM »
Ah, thank you.  I see them now - they weren't showing up for me yesterday!
Becky in NC

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 06:11:44 PM »
Hello everyone,

Star City Canine Training Club is excited to announce our first fall NADAC agility trial to be held this September 14th & 15th at our Mudlick Agility Field.

We will only be accepting 300 runs per day so get your entries in soon :)

I have attached the premium in a Word doc. and pdf. format, also attached is a schematic of the trial site and a GIS photo.  In the photo you can clearly see the field which is fully fenced.  Parking will be available all along the far right side and tenting around the back and right side of the agility field.  There will also be some parking available on the left as you enter the area.

If you want to bring an RV space is extremely limited so email me ASAP to book a spot and let me know the size of your RV

If you have any questions please email me at: ahogg552@comcast.net

Looking forward to seeing you in September

Ann Hogg
Trial secretary

We still have plenty of room in our trial.  Please consider supporting our first fall trial.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Becky

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 09:09:56 AM »
I thought I posted this before, but maybe I forgot to hit "post".

Thanks Star City for a fun trial!  This is the first time we have been able to get up your way, and we had a great time.  Our crew was very successful, with all three earning new titles.  Duffie earned his Open Weavers, Misty earned her Outstanding Elite Jumpers and Regular, and Sampsyn (after 3 years of trying) finally earned his very first NADAC title, Novice Tunnelers!

We were also very happy to see how many Novice entries you had, it's always nice to see new people starting agility.  Maybe you can send some of them down to NC for our Colfax trial October 18-20!

Becky & Dave
Becky in NC