Author Topic: MAJOR CHANGE TO BAD, MD AUGUST TRIAL  (Read 207 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
MAJOR CHANGE TO BAD, MD AUGUST TRIAL
« on: June 18, 2013, 06:09:48 PM »
MAJOR CHANGE TO BAD, MD AUGUST TRIAL

All we are moving the Breakaway Action Dog (BAD), Maryland trial scheduled for August 23 – 25, 2013 to a new site in Frederick, Maryland.
We are no longer going to the Westminister site.  Our trials in 2014 will be at this new site as well.
CHANGES:
There can be no classes held on Friday evening, we will be refunding the money to people who have already entered those classes.  There is NO set up at all on Friday evening.  The first time we can get into the building in Saturday morning.
There is RV Parking.
The turf is “in fill”.  Much nicer than Westminster.  My guys have run in there & had no problems as have other fast BCs and big dogs.  Crating will be a little
A new premium will be posted shortly at our web site (http://www.actiondogs.org ) & on www.agilityevents.net  .  It will give the details of the site, of the hotels and such.
Hope to see people at this new site, it is very nice with better AC and a much better food court (don’t want to call it a snack bar  ).
For those already entered, you are good to go. Your conformation will have details but downloading a copy of the new premium (when available) would be a good idea.
If you have questions please email me at wilkinspsck@comcast.net
Again sorry for the confusion & the change at the last minute but I think everyone will like the new place.

Jean Wilkins
Trial Chair for BAD
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland