Author Topic: Have you ever been to a Nut Feed??? Thanks from FCF and M-barking  (Read 481 times)

Chelle

• Trial Secretary
We would like to say thank you to all who attended the Flint Creek Flyers and M-barking trial last weekend. We had a fabulous time and invite everyone to attend next year. Our judges were Sarah Fix and Craig Coonrad who as always were easy and fun to work with and the exhibitors loved them. Thank you also to the chief course builder Jackie Loeser, I have never seen a ring change from jumpers to tunnelers last thing on Sunday happen so quickly. Sara and Suzanna Kielly were the Chief Ring stewards for the first time but you would never know it they were outstanding.
The Granite County Spay/Neuter group fed us breakfast and lunch and dinner on Saturday which was merged with the annual NUT FEED at the local watering hole Stockman's Bar. Thanks to all the workers and exhibitors. Here is the Brag list...please notice the Novice Triple Superior for Cami the Bernese Mountain Dog and LeeAnn!!!

Brags listed at the ribbon table were:
Cami (Corlett) Novice Superior Chances Title & Novice Triple Superior Award
Callie (Spangler) Novice Chances Title
Zeeta (Murray) Outstanding Novice Chances Title & Superior Novice Regular Title
Wyatt (Erp) Novice Chances Title & Novice Jumpers Title

Joni, Chelle and LeeAnn
Chelle Schumann

Pam Kaye

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Have you ever been to a Nut Feed??? Thanks from FCF and M-barking
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
Great to see young Wyatt earning NADAC titles.  I remember when he was a wee youngster.

Pam
Pam Kaye
Cash, Cirrus and Flame
Sequim, WA

Jean Sather (McCreight)

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 07:02:36 PM »
So I finally figured out why Marion named him Wyatt .....  :)  duh.  I am a bit slow!
Jean & Tux
Montana

Jeanne Allen

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:22:39 AM »
So I finally figured out why Marion named him Wyatt .....  :)  duh.  I am a bit slow!

Jean, I am right there with you!!!  I never made that connection until now!
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID