Author Topic: July points update  (Read 1159 times)

valli

July points update
« on: July 31, 2013, 09:58:51 PM »
Was just wondering if the points for the weekend of July 5,6,& 7 have been uploaded, didn't see our points for that weekend and was just trying to update my info.
Thank you
Valli & Lacy
Valli,Lacy & Ava...Spoo Family

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: July points update
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 11:27:00 PM »
No, they haven't been uploaded yet.  I am in Montana right now and will be back home this weekend!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

valli

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 04:29:14 AM »
Thank you Sharon, I had read your 'blog' from July 21 and I thought maybe I had missed something. Have a safe trip.
Valli & Lacy
Valli,Lacy & Ava...Spoo Family

Merri

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 04:39:11 PM »
Thanks for asking and answering.  We are waiting on uploads or 2 trials now.  Have a safe trip home.
Merri Crawford

stampwithjen

• Black and Blue Borders
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 09:59:34 AM »
Is there a place here or maybe on the main site where we can see what dates points are posted through?  Is there a typical timeframe for them to be posted (ie: 2-3 weeks after the event)?  I'm a newbie so am just asking so I have an idea what is typical and what to expect. Thanks!!!

Jen in Colorado
Jen, Sage and Jett

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 10:58:03 AM »
Is there a place here or maybe on the main site where we can see what dates points are posted through?  Is there a typical timeframe for them to be posted (ie: 2-3 weeks after the event)?  I'm a newbie so am just asking so I have an idea what is typical and what to expect. Thanks!!!

Jen in Colorado

They are usually posted every two weeks, but I am behind right now because of travel and Champs closing right now.  New points for July and the first week of August will be updated very soon.  I am 85% done with them.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

stampwithjen

• Black and Blue Borders
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 11:02:57 AM »
Thanks for letting me know!!  No worries, just wondering what was typical. I'll check back there in a few days. Hope your travels were good!

Jen
Jen, Sage and Jett

AnnG

• GREEN MOUNTAIN DOCK DOGS
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 05:10:34 AM »
I was wondering when the points for the June trials would be posted.  We Q'd the last weekend of June and I do not see the points for these listed on the website.
Ann and Otie

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 08:34:06 AM »
I was wondering when the points for the June trials would be posted.  We Q'd the last weekend of June and I do not see the points for these listed on the website.

The June results are posted with the exception of trial results that had not been submitted by the time we did the last update.  I can't remember which clubs they were but three sets of results were not submitted yet for the last weekend of June.  I am betting they will be in this upload since we are not missing any results for June!

The same thing for this upload...... all results including those for last weekend will be in this upcoming upload except for ZAP, Agility Club of Wyoming, and Whitehorse Woofers.  These are not late results, they just weren't submitted by Monday when all of the other trial results were submitted.

Nowadays, we get 90% of the trial results on Sunday night or Monday morning.  They aren't "late" until Friday night, but few clubs take that long to submit them.  In todays world of electronics, the software creates a Q file in a couple clicks at the end of the trial!  So many clubs actually send me the results from the trial site before they even pack up from the trial!   Others send them as soon as they turn the computer on when they get home or when they turn it on Monday.   Since results are posted all weekend, I am not sure why there would ever be any errors, as competitors check them after every run!

I am starting to thing that Tuesday after the trial should be the latest submission date, as there really isn't anything necessary besides an internet connection and everyone should have that by Tuesday after the trial!

That would sure help us with the processing of results!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 05:27:36 AM »
Sharon posted, in part..................

The June results are posted with the exception of trial results that had not been submitted by the time we did the last update.  I can't remember which clubs they were but three sets of results were not submitted yet for the last weekend of June.  I am betting they will be in this upload since we are not missing any results for June!

Hi Sharon,

Were the results from NODT (Ohio) for June 29 & 30 included in the update?  Dred (04-12168) is "missing" 20 Novice Tunnelers points; and Pellinore (07-11234) is "missing" 10 Novice Tunnelers points.  I'm just curious, it's simply not that big of a deal one way or the other.................

Hugs & wags from Da Boyz,

Al, Dred & Pelli
Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 09:47:06 AM »
Sharon posted, in part..................

Hi Sharon,

Were the results from NODT (Ohio) for June 29 & 30 included in the update?  Dred (04-12168) is "missing" 20 Novice Tunnelers points; and Pellinore (07-11234) is "missing" 10 Novice Tunnelers points.  I'm just curious, it's simply not that big of a deal one way or the other.................

Hugs & wags from Da Boyz,

Al, Dred & Pelli

NODT will be in the current update.   I have sent that to Chris and it is a matter of when he gets an extra hour to upload the file!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

AnnG

• GREEN MOUNTAIN DOCK DOGS
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 10:05:00 AM »
I am missing 2 tunnelers Q's from the CATS trial, last weekend in June for Otis .  11-05329
Ann and Otie