Author Topic: Bring NADAC back to Long Island  (Read 559 times)

Jean Jacobsen

• Bully Agility
Bring NADAC back to Long Island
« on: August 04, 2013, 11:30:48 PM »
Hey Everyone,
             All Fur Fun Agility has runs available for the Aug, 31, Sept 1, 2013 trial. We are trying to bring NADAC back to Long Island, NY.  The club in the area dropped NADAC back in 2008. We are trying to bring it back. Please come out and support our new club and show those that believe NADAC is dead, that it is very much alive and well!! NADAC has always been my venue of choice and I traveled up and down the east coast NY, NJ, MD, MA, VT, PA to continue to play NADAC. We really could use your support!

Our trial is outdoors on grass, plenty of shade, camping for RV's and tents
Location; Suffolk County Farm & Education Center
350 Yaphank Ave. Yaphank, NY

Thank you for your support!!
Jean Jacobsen

Lynn in VT

Re: Bring NADAC back to Long Island
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 06:54:38 PM »
Hey Everyone,
             All Fur Fun Agility has runs available for the Aug, 31, Sept 1, 2013 trial. We are trying to bring NADAC back to Long Island, NY.  The club in the area dropped NADAC back in 2008. We are trying to bring it back. Please come out and support our new club and show those that believe NADAC is dead, that it is very much alive and well!! NADAC has always been my venue of choice and I traveled up and down the east coast NY, NJ, MD, MA, VT, PA to continue to play NADAC. We really could use your support!

Hi Jean -- I am so happy that you are bringing NADAC back to Long Island!  I'd love to come, but was planning to run to Michigan for my dad's 97th birthday that week.  That plan has now become complicated (on my end, not his!) and if I don't go to Michigan, I will do my best to get to your trial!

Whether I get there or not, I DO support your efforts by encouraging others to join you and I WILL get there in the future!

Hope to see you soon --

Lynn
& Mia & Zodiac
Lynn in VT
& Mia & Zodi & Redi

Jean Jacobsen

• Bully Agility
Re: Bring NADAC back to Long Island
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 11:58:14 PM »
Lynn Thank you so much!!  It probably wasn't the best choice of dates but there wasn't much available and it is me and my husbands 16th wedding anniversary. We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than try to bring NADAC back to LI!
It has been a while since we have seen you. We haven't been able to go away much since our car accident and then the loss of my Bulldog.  :(    I have a BC now and a rescued English and just rescued a Frenchie! She is a pip too bad not old enough for our trial, missing it by 3 days. LOL It's ok because she is not focused yet! We hope to see you and really appreciate your support! Thanks again

Jean and Eric
Team Bully
Jean Jacobsen