Author Topic: Back on Track products  (Read 4857 times)

Flyingcorgi

• Born to Run
Re: Back on Track products
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 11:45:37 AM »
Thanks, Jackie -- that's exactly the kind of feedback I'm looking for.

Regards,
- Becky in MN
#NAME?

AgileDobes

• That chick with the Dobermans
    • Home of the Agile Dobes!
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 12:33:50 PM »
I have both the heavy and mesh coat for my oldest. I swear by them! I see a real difference when he doesn't wear one. He sleeps in one every night and wears them between runs at trials. I also have the carpal wraps and he wears those on our morning walks on pavement and when he runs EGC since there is so much ground turning, it helps to have the support.

Hope this helps!

Nicole Bailey, Mojo, Luxx & Jinn
Pasadena, MD
www.midiandobermans.com
Nicole Bailey, Mojo, Luxx, Jinn & Loki
Pasadena, MD

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 04:35:58 PM »
I have a pair of the Back On Track gloves.  When it is cold and damp out I sleep in them.  Wake up in the mornings and can move my fingers!
Love those gloves...
Becky Woodruff
Becky Woodruff

KathieT

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
I got one and the sizing is wierd.  It's huge on the dog I got it for but works on a dog that is 2" taller.  I even use the coat for myself.  It helped shorten healing time on a sprained ankle.
Kathie
Beulah WY

ramonastirling

Back on Track products
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 09:52:14 AM »
The positive reports about these products did a sales job.  I really want to try a couple of these products.  For people in southern Alberta who may be considering them I have found a couple of retailers who stock these products and two of them will be at The Mane Event in Red Deer next weekend.  I am hoping to find a driver to take me up to look at them, size stuff etc.  (only 2 more weeks until I expect doctor to give all clear to drive.. Fingers crossed). If anyone wants the vendor info let me know.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ixw1uy

ramonastirling

Back on Track products
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 10:49:06 PM »
Thanks to people who responded to this initial thread.  I had not heard of these products until I saw it here on....(drum roll) The NADAC forum.  Ordered several products including the back brace and a coat for my old Yorkie.  The dog and I both wore our products about 6 hours late yesterday and again today.  Last night I slept without ANY painkillers ( usually need what my doctor calls heavy duty narcotics) and the old dog bounced down the stairs without dragging her rear legs down as an after thought.  I even took a dog for a walk in the park without drugs.  Thanks to this topic on the forum for the information.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gdx2jw

Patricia Terray-Schaeffer

• Team Border Terrier
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 03:35:14 PM »
I too have a mesh coat for my 9 yo Border Terrier, Maggie and she does like it.  I use it more during the colder months, though. When I take it off of her, before an agility run, she seems warmer and more comfortable.

Pat Terray-Schaeffer
and Team Border Terrier
in Northern New Jersey, USA

pam52320

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »
I would like to get one of the mesh ones for my Norwich Terrier but have kind of drug my feet because of the warmer temps that summer brings.  I was afraid that it would make the dog too warm.  Has anyone had one of the coats and used it through the summer?

TIA
Pam Lorenzen