Author Topic: NADAC Rescue Raffle  (Read 332 times)

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
NADAC Rescue Raffle
« on: September 13, 2013, 07:58:18 AM »
OK all, I know there is lots of packing going on as the exodus to Champs begins.  Just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a Raffle to benefit NADAC Rescue and any and all donations will be gladly accepted, or just bring your spare change as I am sure there will lots of awesome stuff.  Lisa Lautermilch has been collecting goodies all year and I'll be picking those up in Ohio on my way to Illinois, and trust me when I tell you that Lisa knows how to "gather goodies" for a raffle!!!!  We are only limited to what we can fit in my car and I know for a fact that she has more than I can fit!!!

If you are not going and want to donate something or if you would like to buy tickets, just shoot me a note.  LeeAnne McAdam and I will be "manning the booth," as this is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts - EVERY day!!!  Thanks bunches.

Karen and the wild Terriers
Karen and the Wild Terriers

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: NADAC Rescue Raffle
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
I am bringing a small basket of goodies.  If anyone lives near me in Roanoke, VA and want me to bring a donation, please e-mail me privately.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: NADAC Rescue Raffle
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 05:26:19 PM »
Thank you, Linda!  Anyone that would want to give something to Linda can also give it to me!
Lee Anne