Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 2798 times)

KISS

• Team-Sport NADAC
Hello from Germany
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
Hello from Germany.  ;)

Today I was brave and I signed up.
Thanks to a good translation program I have read a lot here and am happy to be here.  ::)
I am fascinated by Hooper and I 'm Thirsty for knowledge. Amanda Nelson and Rose I have often been viewed on YouTube.

@ Amanda : my respect, just great harmony!  :)

To my Hoopers I would like to train gates. Unfortunately I can not buy in Germany.

Is here in the forum a person who would be willing to send me gates to Germany?

In any case, I will diligently read your reports and am pleased to be here.  :D

Greetings Tanja

"Please write slowly, working with translation program" ;-))

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 11:10:54 AM »
Hello from Germany.  ;)

Today I was brave and I signed up.
Thanks to a good translation program I have read a lot here and am happy to be here.  ::)
I am fascinated by Hooper and I 'm Thirsty for knowledge. Amanda Nelson and Rose I have often been viewed on YouTube.

@ Amanda : my respect, just great harmony!  :)

To my Hoopers I would like to train gates. Unfortunately I can not buy in Germany.

Is here in the forum a person who would be willing to send me gates to Germany?

In any case, I will diligently read your reports and am pleased to be here.  :D

Greetings Tanja

Tanya, when you say that you can't buy them in Germany, which are the parts that are not available there?

Maybe we could send you the parts that are not available and you could put them together there?

Welcome aboard!  What part of Germany are you from?  I have been to Dortmund and the surrounding area, but no further than that!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

KISS

• Team-Sport NADAC
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 11:47:56 AM »
Hello Sharon.

Thank you so much for your answer!  :)

I 'm from Stuttgart.

Who is visiting Germany , may contact me şerh like Show love to town and country.

I bought the Hoopers in ebay

These elements do not exist in Germany :

There are no gates  :'(  :'(  :'(

all we had to use is too heavy and too square
It has no real stand your gates eifnach perfect.

Unfortunately, we can not be bought It would be a hit , if that could be possible. 

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 12:23:14 PM »
Guten Tag, Tanja!!!!!!!!

........or perhaps it's Guten Abend, by now! <G>

If you have jumps, I can give you directions on how to modify them into gates without disabling them as jumps...........

I've been building equipment for over 20 years.............and I'm confident that I can help you build gates without too much difficulty.................and I'm also certain that there are MANY others in NADAC that will offer their help, too.........

Feel free to e-mail me at FlurrysDad"at"(use the @ symbol)aol.com..............I understand a LITTLE German............and there are translation programs!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME to NADAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs & wags,

Al, Dred, Gael & Pellinore.......Ohio, USA                     
Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

KISS

• Team-Sport NADAC
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 11:28:34 PM »
and I'm confident that I can help you build gates without too much difficulty.................and I'm also certain that there are MANY others in NADAC that will offer their help, too.........

So dear. Many, many thanks for the support! eMail is the same...

Anne Etherton

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 06:24:04 AM »
Hello Tanja,

Is it the lattice piece that you can't find?  Since you made hoops you must have found the PVC pipe and joints.  Here we find lattice at garden supply stores.

Welcome to NADAC!

Anne
Anne

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 07:57:36 AM »
Hello Tanja,

Is it the lattice piece that you can't find?  Since you made hoops you must have found the PVC pipe and joints.  Here we find lattice at garden supply stores.

Welcome to NADAC!

Anne

She bought the hoops off Ebay.  There is a seller there that sells NADAC hoops in sets.  We need someone to make gates and sell them on Ebay also!  Or make some and be willing to ship to Germany.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

KISS

• Team-Sport NADAC
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 08:10:25 AM »
Hello Anne back. Thank you for posting.  :)

Or make some and be willing to ship to Germany.

That would truly make things perfect. 

@TheQuestKnight: someone of you is on the way

Thanks again for your help

Pam Kaye

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 10:18:39 AM »
I bought my 20 gates from Jody in Montana - don't know if he is still making equipment or if he's still living in Montana.  He did a good job on them and they are holding up well.  If any of the MT people know whether he is still making equipment, he might be willing to ship to Germany.

I had him put rebar in the feet for stability.  Purchasers could do that after arrival, if they wished, since the plugs at the end of the feet come off easily.
Pam Kaye
Cash, Cirrus and Flame
Sequim, WA

TheQuestKnight

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 11:19:38 AM »
Hi Tanja,

I am truly sorry!!!  I mis-understood your post.............I did not realize that you wanted to purchase the finished gates and have them shipped to you.  Doing that just seemed as though it would so expensive for you! 

I don't know if you have the tools and the skills to make the gates yourself, or if there is someone near you that would be willing to make the gates for you.

For home/training use, the gates can be made from other materials, such as wood.  The gates also do not necessarily need to be regulation trial size.

Hopefully, you will be able to locate someone to build and ship the gates to you.  I can not..............I had back surgery 10 days ago.....................and I'm not going to be able to do much of anything for at least 6 months.

Hugs & wags,

Al, Dred, Gael & Pellinore   
Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 11:24:10 AM »
I bought my 20 gates from Jody in Montana - don't know if he is still making equipment or if he's still living in Montana.  He did a good job on them and they are holding up well.  If any of the MT people know whether he is still making equipment, he might be willing to ship to Germany.

I had him put rebar in the feet for stability.  Purchasers could do that after arrival, if they wished, since the plugs at the end of the feet come off easily.

Jody lives in Arizona now.  I don't know if he is making equipment anymore?

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

KISS

• Team-Sport NADAC
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 12:26:14 PM »
I had back surgery 10 days ago.

Get well soon !  ;)

MoabDiane

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 06:16:27 PM »
I am thinking that you just need the connectors at the bottom.  Those are hard to find in stores here, but can be ordered online.  The lattice is "regulation" but you can use almost anything instead, for home use.  I started with what we call orange construction fencing.  ( I am using my phone to write this , but maybe someone else can provide a link...?). It is flexible nylon and cheap, easy to work with (you can cut it with scissors), and works well for training.  If you cannot order the connectors from there, I or someone else could probably send those.  Shipping full gates would be very very expensive!

And welcome!!

KISS

• Team-Sport NADAC
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 12:35:13 AM »
but maybe someone else can provide a link...?)

Hello MoabDiane

Thanks for the reply.
A link would be good , then I would buy me everything and tinker

TheQuestKnight

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 04:56:16 AM »
I would be concerned with Tanja ordering the furniture grade PVC fittings from a USA site..............or having USA fittings sent to her because our fittings are measured...............as is our PVC pipe in inches. 

Germany uses metric measurement, so it would be necessary to ensure that USA fittings would be compatible with metric (available in Germany) PVC pipe.

Al & Pelli