Author Topic: Championships results for this year  (Read 4089 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Championships results for this year
« on: September 16, 2013, 06:44:05 PM »
So I made a little page to keep track of all the results this year.   I spent very little (zero) time in making it pretty, it's just data on a page.   But it's fun data :)

Here is the page:
http://nadacforum.com/ChampsScore

As you can tell it is completely devoid of any information, except for a couple test entries.    But once Championships start it will start to get more interesting :)

We will probably post the results to this page about thirty minutes after the results are posted at the event.  Mainly so that we don't take away any of the surprise/excitement that the process of being there and seeing your name on the board can bring :)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Championships results for this year
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »
WOW!  This is going to be so cool!  You rock, Chris!
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »
That rocks Chris!!   ;D
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com
Bozeman, MT

Leanne

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Find what you love, and love what you do.
    • Youtube videos
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 08:55:11 PM »
Cool beans! 
Thanks for helping those staying home feel connected and excited about the big event!
Leanne
Kent Island, MD

StefanElvstad

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 09:00:34 PM »
Awesome!
Stefan Elvstad
Liberté Agilité Fraternité

Deb Maicach

• Never Ever Give Up
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 09:44:22 AM »
Chris - does one have to be a Forum Member to get to the link? This would be a fun link to send to friends and family back home.
Deb Maicach
aka - Crazy IG Lady

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 10:19:15 AM »
Nope this will work for anybody.  It's not a protected page or anything.  If I have time I might add a tab on here for it so that people wouldn't have to come into this thread to find it, but honestly I don't see that happening :)

Deb Maicach

• Never Ever Give Up
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
Thanks Chris! Yeah, I don't see that happening either. I'm thinking you're pretty busy about now. Looking forward to seeing you next week. I can just email the link to friends and family. Thanks for doing what you do!
Deb Maicach
aka - Crazy IG Lady

Don Cuda

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 11:24:13 AM »
Great job Chris.
Don Cuda

Bernie Doyle

• Judge
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »
COOL BEANS!! Thanks Chris  :D

Bernie
Bernie Doyle
Joliet,IL

Karin

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »
Awesome!!!!! It will be so sweet to stay connected!
Thank you!

ampezz

Championships results for this year
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 06:07:34 PM »
Hi Chris, Will the Q's be on this as well?  I didn't see a column. Since there's not really a chance for me to place, I'm going for the Q. Thanks!  Angela Pezzarossi

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 07:05:21 PM »
Hi Chris, Will the Q's be on this as well?  I didn't see a column. Since there's not really a chance for me to place, I'm going for the Q. Thanks!  Angela Pezzarossi

No, the Q's will not be listed on the champs results page posted.  We do record Q's but since they are not the major focus of the event itself, we do not post those as part of the champs results.

I can send a set of normal weekend trial results each night to competitors showing the Q's and NQ's.  But they come out of a totally different set of software than the software that calculates the Championships placements.  We score every dog into two different sets of results.  Normal weekend Q's and Champs scoring of time plus faults.

The results that I will send to Chris at the end of each round is coming out of the champs scoring software so Chris' results do not calculate a normal weekend's Q's.  But I will send those results to the competitors separately.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Tracey Kroll

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 08:26:15 AM »
Great to hear we can earn Qs at Champs. For us, Champs is about the fun, the people and of course, the purple  ;D but Qs are a very appreciated bonus.

Just curious, if we have a dog in Open are any Qs we earn applied to that level, do they apply at Elite and wait till we get there or do we just not earn them because we aren't in Elite yet?

-Tracey Kroll
Coming to Champs with Merit the red Aussie (8" skilled vet) and Crosby the Sheltie (12" Skilled)

Scott.Jazz55

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »
 Chris,

This is awesome, one question I don't know if you remember our Video review you and Becky did last year that changed a result of a run.  If that were to happen to anyone this year would that update show up here in real time?  I think some people were surprised we were where we were last year because the posted results were NOT changed real time like the official results were.  This would make that a thing of the past and a great improvement for everyone!

Sincerely,

AK Scott & Jazz 
AK Scott & Jazz