Author Topic: Championships results for this year  (Read 4087 times)

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
Championships results for this year
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
Thank you so much for the quick results page!!   It was so awesome!!!!
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Championships results for this year
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 06:35:11 AM »
Round 8 isn't actually in the database yet.   All the scoring is done in a excel spreadsheet, and as each round is completed I upload it into the database for you guys to view.   When it got to the end I decided that I just wanted to upload the overall totals and go to dinner, rather than do round 8 and the overall and miss dinner :)

SprocketRocket

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 07:22:55 AM »
THANK YOU for posting results so quickly! I know how much of a PITA it must have been; but I know how thankful we all were for you doing it! THANK YOU thank you thank you!!!
Lori Kobayashi & NATCH Sprocket
Sharpsburg, MD

A Jussero

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 08:03:06 AM »
Thanks so much for the result postings, it was great to be able to follow everyone that way since I couldn't use the live stream this year.  Love it!

Ann J
Ann J.

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 10:06:40 AM »
Round 8 isn't actually in the database yet.   All the scoring is done in a excel spreadsheet, and as each round is completed I upload it into the database for you guys to view.   When it got to the end I decided that I just wanted to upload the overall totals and go to dinner, rather than do round 8 and the overall and miss dinner :)

Isn't missing dinner a tradition at Champs!  :) 

Good for you Chris.  I acutally had my own spreadsheet going so I was able to figure out who ran in the finals and how they scored.

Gina
Gina Pizzo
Abbey, Trek and Shay

Deni

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
The quick online results were great!!

Thank you!
Denise

TwoPawsOn

Where are Qs found?
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 11:03:49 PM »
Just wondering where to look for Qs from the Champs rounds.  Got two results emails during Champs but not a final tally.  Is there a final "results" email coming or where are you ultimately recording them?

Many thanks to the scoring fairies and Chris for making the process WAAAAAY faster than we could have ever thought it could be done!

Thanks!
Priscilla Warnock, Lefty & Robey
Crownsville, MD

Alice

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2013, 06:16:18 PM »
Thanks for these postings; it really helped stay on top of scores!!

Re: Where are Qs found?
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2013, 07:27:38 AM »
Just wondering where to look for Qs from the Champs rounds.  Got two results emails during Champs but not a final tally.  Is there a final "results" email coming or where are you ultimately recording them?

Many thanks to the scoring fairies and Chris for making the process WAAAAAY faster than we could have ever thought it could be done!

Thanks!

I see where I got results from Rds 1-5 via e-mail and the results are now up on the forum, but I am looking for results for rounds 6 and 7.  I think that both dogs should have Q'd in Rd 7 since they were both clean and fast, but I don't see their results listed on the forum and I haven't gotten an e-mail either. 
Audri, Lily, Cee Cee and Toto, Calypso

TwoPawsOn

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2013, 09:36:31 PM »
I FOND THEM!  The Qs are now listed in our dog's points here in the Forum!  Thanks Q-Fairies!
Priscilla Warnock, Lefty & Robey
Crownsville, MD